Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is my favorite brand to buy charcoal mask from because the give you good amounts of the product to the point where you have enough left over for like 3 or 4 more nights or just a girly sleepover!!
This stuff works. I used to use this in highschool all the time. It's a good price and gets the job done. One thing i do know is it hurts so bad when you remove it.
I love these strips they do the job and help a lot it they don't take it all off. They are a bit pricey for the most part too. I also don't see any differences of the charcoal ones vs the normal ones.
I like this strips for your nose! But I don't love them! The reason is because they dry out my nose so bad every time I use this, they do their job by cleaning my pores out, but it's just very drying.
I really loved it. It really clears the pores. I would definitely buy again. It was very effective. It removed all of the blackheads. I bought it at Kroger. It came in a nice package. It was pleasing to the eye. I will be buying it again. I might buy it online next time.
Loved this even tried it to on my dad who has so many black heads and worked great I also used i and loved it. Most of my friend also use this brand and love it as well. I really want to try it again.
I do not think these are very effective. When I peel it off I do not see a noticeable difference in my skin or anything left on the strip itself. It's worth trying but don't get your hopes up too high.
I love using this product! I use it all the time when I’m in need of a good pore cleansing! My nose always gets unbearably itchy when I don’t clean out my pores and when I use it, it’s an instant fix!
It's a relative cheap product, about $10-11 I believe. It is hit or miss for me. Sometimes it does a great job picking up black heads, others it doesn't get anything and I just follow the instructions.
I’ve used a lot of there other pore strips and the charcoal ones are may favorite I feel like they work better than the other ones and can really notice a difference. My friends actually reccomended this to me and I’m so glad they did
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos