Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've been obsessed with biore pore strips for as long as I can remember and love the charcoal ones also. Definitely a higher price point and not sure I see a clear difference to spend the extra money.
I like thisz nose stripe. It hurt a little when i removed it but it really did work. Some nose stripe claim to work. But they dont really. This one got a lot of my black and white head off. Again ouch but worth it
I really loved it. It really clears the pores. I would definitely buy again. It was very effective. It removed all of the blackheads. I bought it at Kroger. It came in a nice package. It was pleasing to the eye. I will be buying it again. I might buy it online next time.
I do love the original Biore pore strips a bit more. I don't personally think the charcoal in these strips are anything special. I don't use them and say wow they did so much more than the original strips that they should cost $4 more.
This is especially enjoyable for me! I absolutely love peeling off my strip to see what little treasures are hidden in my pores! I know that may sound strange but nothing feels better than clean pores!
These are amazing for my fellow large pored friends. They really get the job done without damaging the skin. I bought mine off amazon and the totally exceeded my expectations. Will buy again for sure!
It's just like any other nose mask, it works but they always come back. It's cheap so it's nice if you don't like it you don't feel like you wasted a lot of money, make sure to really wet it or it won't work
This product is very effective. I love that it has charcoal in it considering the fact that I have combination skin. It is very effective although when using it be ready to feel a bit of pain when taking it off, it is tolerable though
These were okay, I didn't really like them to much because they didn't grab much or clean out the pores that well but they did pull out some dirty in the pores. All in alll I think that they were okay.
These don’t work. They don’t pull anything out. I had a dermatologist suggest a different way to do it once and it still didn’t work. It just makes me itchy and leaves something sticky on my skin after
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos