BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shannon C.
I've been obsessed with biore pore strips for as long as I can remember and love the charcoal ones also. Definitely a higher price point and not sure I see a clear difference to spend the extra money.
joanna m.
I like thisz nose stripe. It hurt a little when i removed it but it really did work. Some nose stripe claim to work. But they dont really. This one got a lot of my black and white head off. Again ouch but worth it
Nikki R.
Clinton
I really loved it. It really clears the pores. I would definitely buy again. It was very effective. It removed all of the blackheads. I bought it at Kroger. It came in a nice package. It was pleasing to the eye. I will be buying it again. I might buy it online next time.
Teresa M.
Scranton
I do love the original Biore pore strips a bit more. I don't personally think the charcoal in these strips are anything special. I don't use them and say wow they did so much more than the original strips that they should cost $4 more.
Amanda B.
Lakeland, FL
This is especially enjoyable for me! I absolutely love peeling off my strip to see what little treasures are hidden in my pores! I know that may sound strange but nothing feels better than clean pores!
Amanda M.
These are amazing for my fellow large pored friends. They really get the job done without damaging the skin. I bought mine off amazon and the totally exceeded my expectations. Will buy again for sure!
Johnnie B.
Lewiston, NY
It's just like any other nose mask, it works but they always come back. It's cheap so it's nice if you don't like it you don't feel like you wasted a lot of money, make sure to really wet it or it won't work
Jay B.
This product is very effective. I love that it has charcoal in it considering the fact that I have combination skin. It is very effective although when using it be ready to feel a bit of pain when taking it off, it is tolerable though
Caitlyn B.
These were okay, I didn't really like them to much because they didn't grab much or clean out the pores that well but they did pull out some dirty in the pores. All in alll I think that they were okay.
Karen C G.
These don’t work. They don’t pull anything out. I had a dermatologist suggest a different way to do it once and it still didn’t work. It just makes me itchy and leaves something sticky on my skin after
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?