Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I used this and it didn't do anything, a lot of people tell me it's good and that I should try it one more time but it really didn't do anything to my pores, honestly I think it's a waste of money and time
Best pore strips i’ve ever used, actually clear out all the gunk like they promise to. Best to use after a shower when your pores are really opened up. Anyone that has issues with blackheads on their nose should definitely look into these.
This stuff really works to help clear out the pores. It is an affordable brand that has great quality. I find using the pore strips are very satisfying and refreshing g. I have never felt a more deep clean
These strips are so awesome. They seem to pull out of ton of blackheads. They are great for your nose, hopefully soon they'll get ones that you could use for your forehead or chin. Would highly recommend.
I love these. Sometimes when I wash my face, I still feel like my pores are clogged so this is great for getting a good, clean feeling. I pick these up at Target all the time. They go on smooth and don't hurt when you take them off either.
I have used these pore strips for a few years now. They do an amazing job at removing unwanted impurities from my nose. I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for something that will get the job done.
This product works well if my skin is really badly blocked by blackheads. However, it is not as powerful as I’d like, I wish more was pulled from my pores. The packaging was nice, and it did as advertised.
I feel like I ripped a layer of skin off, but I don’t often use these so that may be normal 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️ I think my nose pores are clear so it must be good but I think there’s gotta be a more comfortable way
This Product really did something it really does go into your skin and dig out the dirtiness from the pore when you take it off you see all of it does come off I do think it is an amazing product no need for improvement. This is just for me
Love these pore strips. I was always skeptical on trying them, but I was not disappointed with these. Charcoal products have been growing on me more and more. I always make sure I have these in the house.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos