BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sofia B.
I used this and it didn't do anything, a lot of people tell me it's good and that I should try it one more time but it really didn't do anything to my pores, honestly I think it's a waste of money and time
KT W.
Coldwater
Best pore strips i’ve ever used, actually clear out all the gunk like they promise to. Best to use after a shower when your pores are really opened up. Anyone that has issues with blackheads on their nose should definitely look into these.
Ashley A.
This stuff really works to help clear out the pores. It is an affordable brand that has great quality. I find using the pore strips are very satisfying and refreshing g. I have never felt a more deep clean
Katie S.
These strips are so awesome. They seem to pull out of ton of blackheads. They are great for your nose, hopefully soon they'll get ones that you could use for your forehead or chin. Would highly recommend.
Savannah R.
I love these. Sometimes when I wash my face, I still feel like my pores are clogged so this is great for getting a good, clean feeling. I pick these up at Target all the time. They go on smooth and don't hurt when you take them off either.
Victoria G.
North Richland Hills
I have used these pore strips for a few years now. They do an amazing job at removing unwanted impurities from my nose. I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for something that will get the job done.
Rachel R.
This product works well if my skin is really badly blocked by blackheads. However, it is not as powerful as I’d like, I wish more was pulled from my pores. The packaging was nice, and it did as advertised.
Dominique D.
I feel like I ripped a layer of skin off, but I don’t often use these so that may be normal 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I think my nose pores are clear so it must be good but I think there’s gotta be a more comfortable way
Olga O.
Laredo
This Product really did something it really does go into your skin and dig out the dirtiness from the pore when you take it off you see all of it does come off I do think it is an amazing product no need for improvement. This is just for me
Tina F.
Grayslake
Love these pore strips. I was always skeptical on trying them, but I was not disappointed with these. Charcoal products have been growing on me more and more. I always make sure I have these in the house.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?