Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love the biore pore strips, but I personally don’t think the charcoal ones work as well as the original. I noticed there was a lot of residue left on my skin and little to nothing on the strip itself
This product is very effective. I love that it has charcoal in it considering the fact that I have combination skin. It is very effective although when using it be ready to feel a bit of pain when taking it off, it is tolerable though
This product was everything that I expected it to be. I had heard about them and used one after my sister gave me one. It is not painless but not overwhelming. Once seeing the amount it takes out of your pours, the small amount of pin is worth it. I recommend it to my friends.
I love this product it works. It does hurt when trying to take off but that is what chorcal masks are for . It worked great and makes skin really smooth after words and it very affordable around ten dollars i do recommend this product
These are amazing for my fellow large pored friends. They really get the job done without damaging the skin. I bought mine off amazon and the totally exceeded my expectations. Will buy again for sure!
I've been obsessed with biore pore strips for as long as I can remember and love the charcoal ones also. Definitely a higher price point and not sure I see a clear difference to spend the extra money.
It didn't really seem to get a while lot off my nose..but then again I didn't have a huge blackheads issue to begin with.. I thought my skin would feel a bit softer buy it didnt.. I still use them tho
Love these pore strips. Its a great spin on the original one which is a boring bandaid type look. But it definitely gets the job done and cleabs out those stubborn blackheads hiding deep in your pores!
Great product, I love that its not messy like so may other products. I comes in a nice small box that well packaged. It worked will and will try another one of the products soon. Price is far :O ......
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos