BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
I speak on the price i used one of my sisters nose strips. However i did not notice a smell. The product wasnt messy not charcol or anything rubbed off. The profuct was easy to apply. A problem i did notice was that once it dried it didnt dry down on all places and lay flat on my nose. There were some soots where the dtripp was raised in a way. Dried but not flat on my nose. Next the strip was painful to get off and ive used strips that werent as painful as this particular one. However it did get some stuff out of my nose that was evident. Now i will say it didnt get everything out and it left my nose red for a couple hours. I am biracial and of the lighter skin complexion so redness is noticeable. I didnt have a skin reaction or anything. Overall I would try it again
laura b.
I'm a big biore fan . And this strips arent an exception however I didn't find a difference between the regular ones and the charcoal ones they both do the same thing... in my point of view very effective to get those small annoying black heads . It wont grab the bigger and stubborn ones but it will grab all the tiny ones you dodnt even know you had .
Mo M.
This product i can’t live without! For someone who wears make up a lot my pores often clogged!  At first I did not think that it was going to work but once I apply the nose strip and let it sit and then pulled it off my skin felt amazing my pores were clean.  The experience was so refreshing  and I have added these in my daily routine .
Kaitlyn D.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product didn’t work that well for me after awhile. The first couple times it got a few blackheads, but after that I couldn’t tell a difference. My boyfriend said I might have to use it every week, but I didn’t buy a second time because it didn’t change anything. I will be trying other products and see if they have the same results, or if I can find something better. Easy to use and easy to apply though.
Samantha G.
Staten Island, NYl
I was very dissatisfied and disappointed with this product honestly I love all Biores products from thier face washes too charcoal n baking soda cleansers. But the nose strips just aren't worth it. I'm glad I tried one for free from a magazine. My nose like most is filled with black heads so I was so looking forward to getting these out n seeing them on the strip. I followed the directions and waited till my nose felt like it was gonna crack, n then peeled off the strip. Too my sadness & dismay there was hardly anything there n in looking in the mirror my blackheads were still there. These strips are everywhere.. Along with the original ones. I remember the o.g one working a bit better, but not as much.
Emily G.
RIPLEY, WV
These are pretty good pore strips, better than others I’ve used. You definitely have to make sure to steam your face for at least 10 minutes before using. Also, the soft side that doesn’t go on your nose, don’t get it wet. The black runs off of it if it gets wet at all and it dries super hard. Very messy and not easy to get off skin or clothes.
Destinee G.
Normal
I've recently purchased the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips and I loved everything about them. If used as directed the strips will remove built up dirt and oil from underneath the surface of the skin. I found that a six pack of pore strips lasted me about a month and retailed for a little over 5 dollars at Walmart.

There has been discussion that pore strips can cause irritation and be damaging to the capillaries but after conducting my own research I learned that pore strips do not adhere tight enough to interfere with blood vessels thus causing no damage to the skin. I would always suggest conducting your own research on a product prior to usage but I loved the results I saw.
Lindsay D.
Howell,Mi
This product does help get rid of black heads and white heads just like it says it will. I just wish that the application of the nose strip would stay securely against the creases of my nose to get the stubborn black heads and white heads out of the crease as well. But other then that this is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Amethyst B.
Kyle
Purchased at: Target
Worked really well!! I have lots of blackheads, and though the strips didn’t get them all they were overall very effective. Especially considering the price, i think you get well worth your money. I was also concerned on whether or not they would break me out or irritate my skin at all, but it was surprisingly gentle on my skin which was nice.
Shar K.
This strips are really great and quick to use. I generally use them once a week or every other week and its always a treat. They are a bit on the pricey side but they met my expectations. I do think they irritate the sensitive skin under my eyes when I remove the strips but that goes away within a few minutes of removal. Will keep using them!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?