BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tina R.
Manteca
Excellent smooth removal without pain. Romoved most balckheads on my nose without irritation. This was a good cheap buy under $10. The product was very gentle on the skin. Packaging was easy to open and very lightweight. I would buy again
Lindsay B.
I absolutely love these strips, they are easy to use and carefree but get every little pore completely gunk free without ripping layers of skin off and making me cry. I use them once a week after my shower and will continue to use them!
Bethany G.
i like how it works. it does pull our blackheads but not all. it works better when my pores are open, i just wash my face in warm water damp them apply its a nice product, it gets rid of them fast.
Sophia K.
Surrey
Works much better than the regular pore strips. It's a little tricky to get it to stick to my nose as well as I would like it to. For the areas that it does stick well to, it sure gets a lot of gunk out!
Brianna V.
I love these charcoal pore strips they are amazing. They are gentle but it kind of hurts when peeling it off. It was effective and was in nice packaging that made it easy. I would recommend it to others.
Peyton C.
Williamsburg, VA
I bought these nose strips and hoped they would do just as much as the charcoal masks I saw all over social media, and it did. I bought them from target and was pretty satisfied with my results after I had used it. Although, it did not fully improve my nose's blackheads, it certainly helped and I would definitely buy another box.
Alex M.
Benton, AR
I think that you get your money’s worth with these. They take out most of your blackheads, but not all of them. I’ve used them several times and they are kind of hard to take off. I would use again, because they are a quick fix for cheap.
Margaret W.
Parkersburg
Love it I’m buying it again very very soon very nice packaging information on it was on point and the product very effective. It was also very gentle on my skin it’s perfect the way it is! You’ll love it
Sara B.
This product works all right for the most part. I personally found this product a little disappointing. The packaging is nice and convenient. For how it works I wouldn't pay as much as they want for it. Definitely need some improvement.
Amber M.
Maplewood
I love this product and I do recommend this to everyone it works great and it's not pricey at all and it leaves your skin feeling amazing. So if you have not tried this please do you will not regret it.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?