Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Excellent smooth removal without pain. Romoved most balckheads on my nose without irritation. This was a good cheap buy under $10. The product was very gentle on the skin. Packaging was easy to open and very lightweight. I would buy again
I absolutely love these strips, they are easy to use and carefree but get every little pore completely gunk free without ripping layers of skin off and making me cry. I use them once a week after my shower and will continue to use them!
i like how it works. it does pull our blackheads but not all. it works better when my pores are open, i just wash my face in warm water damp them apply its a nice product, it gets rid of them fast.
Works much better than the regular pore strips. It's a little tricky to get it to stick to my nose as well as I would like it to. For the areas that it does stick well to, it sure gets a lot of gunk out!
I love these charcoal pore strips they are amazing. They are gentle but it kind of hurts when peeling it off. It was effective and was in nice packaging that made it easy. I would recommend it to others.
I bought these nose strips and hoped they would do just as much as the charcoal masks I saw all over social media, and it did. I bought them from target and was pretty satisfied with my results after I had used it. Although, it did not fully improve my nose's blackheads, it certainly helped and I would definitely buy another box.
I think that you get your money’s worth with these. They take out most of your blackheads, but not all of them. I’ve used them several times and they are kind of hard to take off. I would use again, because they are a quick fix for cheap.
Love it I’m buying it again very very soon very nice packaging information on it was on point and the product very effective. It was also very gentle on my skin it’s perfect the way it is! You’ll love it
This product works all right for the most part. I personally found this product a little disappointing. The packaging is nice and convenient. For how it works I wouldn't pay as much as they want for it. Definitely need some improvement.
I love this product and I do recommend this to everyone it works great and it's not pricey at all and it leaves your skin feeling amazing. So if you have not tried this please do you will not regret it.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos