BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
lexie g.
Rohnert Park
completely cleaned my nose pours. works extremely well. i’ve used this since i was 13 and i’ve always loved it. whenever my friends ask what to use i always recommend this. and it’s not expensive at all.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
I absolutely love these pore strips. They work great. Super easy to use and they get some pores out. I use them at at least twice a week. And they are super affordable. I definitely recommend this product
Kendall D.
Norman,OK
As gross as it sounds, these work amazing at getting rid of blackheads and clogged pores! I live this product and it is so satisfying to see when it works! Its easy to use and perfect for my busy life!!
Mia P.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always loved a good nose strip that gets rid of all that nasty gunk I'm you nose but unfortunately this wasn't my favorite nose strip it didn't take very many blackhead and other full pores and pimple out. So unfortunately I don't think I would buy this exact product again.
Zoe A.
Did the job great! It definitely took away all the black heads and left my pores looking almost invisible. My nose was soft and it even smelled nice! I would recommend these to anyone who has those pesky little blackheads on their nose :)
Mandi G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this! It keeps my nose clean of black heads and dead skin! Makes my skin feel super soft and doesn't irritate it at all! It doesn't hurt like others do! It's great and I love keeping them in my purse for on the go!
Deisy C.
South haven , MI
Great! But would love something stronger . And it doesn’t hurt when removing which tends to happen with some charcoal pore strips , it removes nice and smoothly .would buy again . And I also recommend it
Courtney M.
Mohnton
It didn’t work as well as I had hoped it would, I was hoping it would pull out the black heads as advertised, but it didn’t. It made my face feel smooth and fresh though. I wouldn’t recommend to others.
Brianna V.
I love these charcoal pore strips they are amazing. They are gentle but it kind of hurts when peeling it off. It was effective and was in nice packaging that made it easy. I would recommend it to others.
Fabiola S.
Las Vegas
I have small pores on my nose but does it bother me I use these to clean my nose. And i feel better about it my nose looks great and I feel better about my appearance.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?