Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
completely cleaned my nose pours. works extremely well. i’ve used this since i was 13 and i’ve always loved it. whenever my friends ask what to use i always recommend this. and it’s not expensive at all.
I absolutely love these pore strips. They work great. Super easy to use and they get some pores out. I use them at at least twice a week. And they are super affordable. I definitely recommend this product
As gross as it sounds, these work amazing at getting rid of blackheads and clogged pores! I live this product and it is so satisfying to see when it works! Its easy to use and perfect for my busy life!!
I've always loved a good nose strip that gets rid of all that nasty gunk I'm you nose but unfortunately this wasn't my favorite nose strip it didn't take very many blackhead and other full pores and pimple out. So unfortunately I don't think I would buy this exact product again.
Did the job great! It definitely took away all the black heads and left my pores looking almost invisible. My nose was soft and it even smelled nice! I would recommend these to anyone who has those pesky little blackheads on their nose :)
I love this! It keeps my nose clean of black heads and dead skin! Makes my skin feel super soft and doesn't irritate it at all! It doesn't hurt like others do! It's great and I love keeping them in my purse for on the go!
Great! But would love something stronger . And it doesn’t hurt when removing which tends to happen with some charcoal pore strips , it removes nice and smoothly .would buy again . And I also recommend it
It didn’t work as well as I had hoped it would, I was hoping it would pull out the black heads as advertised, but it didn’t. It made my face feel smooth and fresh though. I wouldn’t recommend to others.
I love these charcoal pore strips they are amazing. They are gentle but it kind of hurts when peeling it off. It was effective and was in nice packaging that made it easy. I would recommend it to others.
I have small pores on my nose but does it bother me I use these to clean my nose. And i feel better about it my nose looks great and I feel better about my appearance.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos