Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
As gross as it sounds, these work amazing at getting rid of blackheads and clogged pores! I live this product and it is so satisfying to see when it works! Its easy to use and perfect for my busy life!!
Amazing got all my black heads out plus some dead skin 10/10 would buy again and it don't hurt when you pull it off and cute packaging and not that expensive I highly recommend others buying this product
I love these charcoal pore strips they are amazing. They are gentle but it kind of hurts when peeling it off. It was effective and was in nice packaging that made it easy. I would recommend it to others.
I was so surprised Bioré has these pore strips! I did not expect them to work as well as they did. They lifted blackheads and dry skin. It left my nose feeling so smooth! I try to do it two times a week.
I think that you get your money’s worth with these. They take out most of your blackheads, but not all of them. I’ve used them several times and they are kind of hard to take off. I would use again, because they are a quick fix for cheap.
Pretty standard pore strips. I don't know how they are really better then their regular ones. They definitely work, you will always see the forest of pore gunk on the strip. They sting coming off but I find that to be true of lost strips
I like the way these work on my skin and that I don't have to worry about it ripping my skin off or something like that, but I also wish it auctioned a little more, I feel like it doesn't go deep enough.
Decided to try it and loved it. Would definitely get it again, worked well, packaging was fine and strips were good. I got it at Walmart, was my first time using it, price is worth it. Would recommend it
Although this product did get some of the dirt and blackheads, it wasn't very much. It also leaves black residue sometimes after use. I'd say it is effective if you don't have very oily skin because it wouldn't have as much dirt to get.
There is nothing more satisfying then using a pore strip and ripping it off and seeing your blackheads removed. I get these from target all the time always love using it. I make my husband try them too!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos