BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kendall D.
Norman,OK
As gross as it sounds, these work amazing at getting rid of blackheads and clogged pores! I live this product and it is so satisfying to see when it works! Its easy to use and perfect for my busy life!!
Destiny T.
Amazing got all my black heads out plus some dead skin 10/10 would buy again and it don't hurt when you pull it off and cute packaging and not that expensive I highly recommend others buying this product
Brianna V.
I love these charcoal pore strips they are amazing. They are gentle but it kind of hurts when peeling it off. It was effective and was in nice packaging that made it easy. I would recommend it to others.
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
I was so surprised Bioré has these pore strips! I did not expect them to work as well as they did. They lifted blackheads and dry skin. It left my nose feeling so smooth! I try to do it two times a week.
Alex M.
Benton, AR
I think that you get your money’s worth with these. They take out most of your blackheads, but not all of them. I’ve used them several times and they are kind of hard to take off. I would use again, because they are a quick fix for cheap.
Jennifer P.
West Haven, CT
Pretty standard pore strips. I don't know how they are really better then their regular ones. They definitely work, you will always see the forest of pore gunk on the strip. They sting coming off but I find that to be true of lost strips
Katie H.
Kokomo, IN
I like the way these work on my skin and that I don't have to worry about it ripping my skin off or something like that, but I also wish it auctioned a little more, I feel like it doesn't go deep enough.
Rocel 💫.
marion
Decided to try it and loved it. Would definitely get it again, worked well, packaging was fine and strips were good. I got it at Walmart, was my first time using it, price is worth it. Would recommend it
Nasire B.
Newark
Although this product did get some of the dirt and blackheads, it wasn't very much. It also leaves black residue sometimes after use. I'd say it is effective if you don't have very oily skin because it wouldn't have as much dirt to get.
Jackie h.
Jonesborough, TN
There is nothing more satisfying then using a pore strip and ripping it off and seeing your blackheads removed. I get these from target all the time always love using it. I make my husband try them too!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?