BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Paula M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love these nose strips!!!!! They work so good and leave my nose feeling so smooth afterwards. I can't explain how delighted I am with the price and the effectiveness of these nose strips. I will definitely be buying them again.
Dominique D.
I feel like I ripped a layer of skin off, but I don’t often use these so that may be normal 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I think my nose pores are clear so it must be good but I think there’s gotta be a more comfortable way
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
I tried this a few months ago and i gotta say it was not what i was expecting. It took some of my black spots but it didnt take the majority of them. It was my first time using it but I wont buy it again !
Brittney H.
Brookland
These didn’t work. I did exactly as the instructions told me and it didn’t pull but a few blackheads our. The packaging was easy to open but it was not effective and I was very disappointed! The strips need to actually remove the blackheads!
Kara P.
Brookville
I loved the way the strips held on my nose, & the result after I pulled it off. It was a little painful to pull it off but it was definitely effective. I loved the strips and will gladly use them again. :)
Tina F.
Grayslake
Love these pore strips. I was always skeptical on trying them, but I was not disappointed with these. Charcoal products have been growing on me more and more. I always make sure I have these in the house.
Jenna🖤 R.
I love how well they clean out the pores on my nose, but the hole for my nose ring gets quite irritated after use. I’d say for the amount and the results they are worth the price. I’ll definitely buy again
Bethany G.
Batavia, OH
This product actually removed a large potion of my hard to get blackheads. Love this! I have sensitive skin and it didn’t bother me at all. I would recommend this to anyone who has a ton of clogged pores.
Jasmine C.
Levittown, PA
My aforementioned obsession with all things charcoal led me to these little beauties! Although they don’t rip your skin up like they show in those videos, they do remove a lot of yuckiness from your pores!
Victoria G.
North Richland Hills
I have used these pore strips for a few years now. They do an amazing job at removing unwanted impurities from my nose. I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for something that will get the job done.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?