Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love love love these nose strips!!!!! They work so good and leave my nose feeling so smooth afterwards. I can't explain how delighted I am with the price and the effectiveness of these nose strips. I will definitely be buying them again.
I feel like I ripped a layer of skin off, but I don’t often use these so that may be normal 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️ I think my nose pores are clear so it must be good but I think there’s gotta be a more comfortable way
I tried this a few months ago and i gotta say it was not what i was expecting. It took some of my black spots but it didnt take the majority of them. It was my first time using it but I wont buy it again !
These didn’t work. I did exactly as the instructions told me and it didn’t pull but a few blackheads our. The packaging was easy to open but it was not effective and I was very disappointed! The strips need to actually remove the blackheads!
I loved the way the strips held on my nose, & the result after I pulled it off. It was a little painful to pull it off but it was definitely effective. I loved the strips and will gladly use them again. :)
Love these pore strips. I was always skeptical on trying them, but I was not disappointed with these. Charcoal products have been growing on me more and more. I always make sure I have these in the house.
I love how well they clean out the pores on my nose, but the hole for my nose ring gets quite irritated after use. I’d say for the amount and the results they are worth the price. I’ll definitely buy again
This product actually removed a large potion of my hard to get blackheads. Love this! I have sensitive skin and it didn’t bother me at all. I would recommend this to anyone who has a ton of clogged pores.
My aforementioned obsession with all things charcoal led me to these little beauties! Although they don’t rip your skin up like they show in those videos, they do remove a lot of yuckiness from your pores!
I have used these pore strips for a few years now. They do an amazing job at removing unwanted impurities from my nose. I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for something that will get the job done.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos