Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Bioré makes great charcoal items! These pore strips especially rock! I bought mine from my local drugstore! Stripped all makeup and gunk out of my pores where all my blackheads tend to be! Awesome product!
These are average. It does pull out some clogged pores but compared to similar products I wouldn't put it at the top of my list. It was below my expectations and I would likely try another brand next time.
I feel like I ripped a layer of skin off, but I don’t often use these so that may be normal 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️ I think my nose pores are clear so it must be good but I think there’s gotta be a more comfortable way
I love these. I use them once every few days. They do a decent, but not perfect job of removing gross junk from your nose. They sell for around $8, i believe. Drug store brands work just as well as these.
These pore strips are a miracle, it takes off the blackheads so well. It’s not disappointing trust me it’s good. The price is so affordable i buy it every time I see it lol. I recommend these pore strips.
Fave pore strips so far! I've tried other brands but things really get down into the pores and get everything out. Very affordable and effective and gentle enough for daily use
These didn’t work. I did exactly as the instructions told me and it didn’t pull but a few blackheads our. The packaging was easy to open but it was not effective and I was very disappointed! The strips need to actually remove the blackheads!
I bought this pore stops because of the black heads on my nose, and I liked it but didn't love it. The drips got most of my black heads but not all of them. It was a good price though it was about six dollars for a pack for 6-10. I would buy it again unless I find something better.
This is my all time favorite pore strips that I use to clean my black heads. I have a lot of tiny pores and this thing help me pull out a lot of gunk every time. I highly recommend this product right here.
I love these nose strips! Charcoal is the best product to use to get it that dirt and oil from your pores! It easy to use, effective & I would buy this product again! I try and use it at least once a week.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos