BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amanda C.
Perfect for getting all the unwanted blackheads away and leaving your skin nice and smooth. It completely met my expectations and would recommend this product to a friend! I have bought many times and will continue to buy it in the future!
Brittney H.
Brookland
These didn’t work. I did exactly as the instructions told me and it didn’t pull but a few blackheads our. The packaging was easy to open but it was not effective and I was very disappointed! The strips need to actually remove the blackheads!
emma s.
Lakeport , CA
Love it!! It really made my skin feel fresh. It wasn't pricy at all. It had amazing value. It defiantly met my expectations. Very nice packaging, super easy to open. No room for improvement it was perfect.
May S.
This is my all time favorite pore strips that I use to clean my black heads. I have a lot of tiny pores and this thing help me pull out a lot of gunk every time. I highly recommend this product right here.
Julissa G.
Newburgh
It does a good job at removing your pores. I find it somewhat effective. It’s kind of pricey for a drugstore product. I’ve used it a couple times. I feel like there could be better and cheaper substitutes.
Sophia O.
Orlando
Bioré makes great charcoal items! These pore strips especially rock! I bought mine from my local drugstore! Stripped all makeup and gunk out of my pores where all my blackheads tend to be! Awesome product!
Savannah H.
Puyallup
I prefer the black charcoal facial cleanser, but these work for when I’m on the go or traveling. They’re easier since they don’t need as much water. However, when I wash my face in the shower, I prefer it to be the cleanser out of the pump.
Emily M.
Lake charles, LA
Fave pore strips so far! I've tried other brands but things really get down into the pores and get everything out. Very affordable and effective and gentle enough for daily use
Cheyenne L.
It took out a few blackheads but left my skin feeling very dry. I bought it at Walmart. I would say this product was effective. The packaging is straight forward. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ananya M.
West Chester
Omg these masks are amazing. I use them weekly and they’ve helped so much to clear out blackheads on my face. They don’t even make your skin dry afterwards or damage the skin on your nose/chin. So helpful!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?