Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these because I normally only get black and white heads on my nose and instead of using a whole face mask you could put one of these on and they will clean your pores all out and I like not having any black heads or white heads on my nose
These work wonders! They get rid of blackheads and pores that you didn’t know were there. The price is a bit high for how many are in the box. It doesn’t tear your skin and gets the job done! But overall I like this product.
Great product to get all the grime that gets stuck in the nose area. I don’t have sensitive skin so I have no problem using these. My husband also enjoys using them and they work better on him for some reason.
This didn't work as well as their other pore strips unless I wiped my nose with a rubbing alcohol wipe. When I did that it worked the same as any other pore strip. I don't see how the charcoal was beneficial at all.
The best pore strips i've ever purchased!! I have bought many brands of these charcoal pore strips, and Biore really works the best! I bought it at target and I would buy again and again and again! It works so well and helps minimize your pores!
They rip a decent amount of black heads out but it hurts so so so bad to rip off ! It leaves me in tears trying to rip off and I don't know if I would purchase again just for the fact that I have a rather high pain tolerance and it hurt so bad !
These are great. They are really effective and easy to use. They are really great for sensitive skin and leave it clean. They are priced reasonably and last a while. I would highly recommend and would buy again
Very easy to use, just wet your fingers and the spot where you’re going to apply the strip, smooth it out and voila! Once dry and you peel it off it’s so satisfying. I am a repeat user because of how effective this is. Love it!
I like that this product actually pulls the black heads and funk out. It did meet my expectations, it’s most def a good price. It is gentle but does sometimes leave behind residue from the strip on my nose.
This product is very good but if u you want it to work even better and be able to remove all the blackheads from your nose, is to always open your pores with warm water. That will bring you the best results.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos