BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lilly S.
I love these because I normally only get black and white heads on my nose and instead of using a whole face mask you could put one of these on and they will clean your pores all out and I like not having any black heads or white heads on my nose
Kamryn B.
Dallas
These work wonders! They get rid of blackheads and pores that you didn’t know were there. The price is a bit high for how many are in the box. It doesn’t tear your skin and gets the job done! But overall I like this product.
Olivia Z.
Fresno, CA
Great product to get all the grime that gets stuck in the nose area. I don’t have sensitive skin so I have no problem using these. My husband also enjoys using them and they work better on him for some reason.
Rachael S.
Wheeling, WV
This didn't work as well as their other pore strips unless I wiped my nose with a rubbing alcohol wipe. When I did that it worked the same as any other pore strip. I don't see how the charcoal was beneficial at all.
Bree Z.
Whittier , CA
The best pore strips i've ever purchased!! I have bought many brands of these charcoal pore strips, and Biore really works the best! I bought it at target and I would buy again and again and again! It works so well and helps minimize your pores!
Gabriela P.
They rip a decent amount of black heads out but it hurts so so so bad to rip off ! It leaves me in tears trying to rip off and I don't know if I would purchase again just for the fact that I have a rather high pain tolerance and it hurt so bad !
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
These are great. They are really effective and easy to use. They are really great for sensitive skin and leave it clean. They are priced reasonably and last a while. I would highly recommend and would buy again
Kailey B.
Very easy to use, just wet your fingers and the spot where you’re going to apply the strip, smooth it out and voila! Once dry and you peel it off it’s so satisfying. I am a repeat user because of how effective this is. Love it!
Chelsea D.
Lacombe
I like that this product actually pulls the black heads and funk out. It did meet my expectations, it’s most def a good price. It is gentle but does sometimes leave behind residue from the strip on my nose.
Cristina D.
Phoenix
This product is very good but if u you want it to work even better and be able to remove all the blackheads from your nose, is to always open your pores with warm water. That will bring you the best results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?