BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
lexie g.
Rohnert Park
completely cleaned my nose pours. works extremely well. i’ve used this since i was 13 and i’ve always loved it. whenever my friends ask what to use i always recommend this. and it’s not expensive at all.
Katie H.
Kokomo, IN
I like the way these work on my skin and that I don't have to worry about it ripping my skin off or something like that, but I also wish it auctioned a little more, I feel like it doesn't go deep enough.
Kendall D.
Norman,OK
As gross as it sounds, these work amazing at getting rid of blackheads and clogged pores! I live this product and it is so satisfying to see when it works! Its easy to use and perfect for my busy life!!
Jasmine L.
Covina, CA
Love this product sooo much! Again with this one I like to use a hot damp towel on my nose for about 2 minutes then applying the strip and once I take the strip off my blackheads are completely removed.
Zoe A.
Did the job great! It definitely took away all the black heads and left my pores looking almost invisible. My nose was soft and it even smelled nice! I would recommend these to anyone who has those pesky little blackheads on their nose :)
Preet K.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love bioré products! I feel that these deep cleansing charcoal pore strips are pretty effective. I know it's weird but something about seeing all those stupid blackheads on a tiny little strip seems oddly satisfying.
Deisy C.
South haven , MI
Great! But would love something stronger . And it doesn’t hurt when removing which tends to happen with some charcoal pore strips , it removes nice and smoothly .would buy again . And I also recommend it
Tiana C.
Newark
This product is really great because it gives you a deep cleaning without much money. The packaging as average, just another box. But the strips themselves are very gentle. I would definitely buy again.
Lindsay B.
I absolutely love these strips, they are easy to use and carefree but get every little pore completely gunk free without ripping layers of skin off and making me cry. I use them once a week after my shower and will continue to use them!
Abby P.
I love this product I use all of the time it is great for black heads. It's harsh but in a good way because it gets rid of all the black heads. It is priced very well. It went above and beyond my expectations. I also love how it doesn't mess up your skin as well too. I will buy this product again and I have bought it many times!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?