Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
completely cleaned my nose pours. works extremely well. i’ve used this since i was 13 and i’ve always loved it. whenever my friends ask what to use i always recommend this. and it’s not expensive at all.
I like the way these work on my skin and that I don't have to worry about it ripping my skin off or something like that, but I also wish it auctioned a little more, I feel like it doesn't go deep enough.
As gross as it sounds, these work amazing at getting rid of blackheads and clogged pores! I live this product and it is so satisfying to see when it works! Its easy to use and perfect for my busy life!!
Love this product sooo much! Again with this one I like to use a hot damp towel on my nose for about 2 minutes then applying the strip and once I take the strip off my blackheads are completely removed.
Did the job great! It definitely took away all the black heads and left my pores looking almost invisible. My nose was soft and it even smelled nice! I would recommend these to anyone who has those pesky little blackheads on their nose :)
I love bioré products! I feel that these deep cleansing charcoal pore strips are pretty effective. I know it's weird but something about seeing all those stupid blackheads on a tiny little strip seems oddly satisfying.
Great! But would love something stronger . And it doesn’t hurt when removing which tends to happen with some charcoal pore strips , it removes nice and smoothly .would buy again . And I also recommend it
This product is really great because it gives you a deep cleaning without much money. The packaging as average, just another box. But the strips themselves are very gentle. I would definitely buy again.
I absolutely love these strips, they are easy to use and carefree but get every little pore completely gunk free without ripping layers of skin off and making me cry. I use them once a week after my shower and will continue to use them!
I love this product I use all of the time it is great for black heads. It's harsh but in a good way because it gets rid of all the black heads. It is priced very well. It went above and beyond my expectations. I also love how it doesn't mess up your skin as well too. I will buy this product again and I have bought it many times!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos