Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Hurts like hell to pull these off but they work wonders on your pores I usually use them when I see my pores on my nose are getting clogged and they clean my nose in no time it makes my face feel super clean
Really helps with blackheads very easy quick packaging quick and easy to use also I’d keep using it to prevent blackheads it met my expectations was very impressed I recommend this to anybody with blackheads
I love the idea of this product, but it did not work as expected. I’ve tried this product multiple times, but it doesn’t pull anything out of my pores. It just pulls on my skin and hurts really bad and doesn’t do anything for my blackheads :(
Yes I love it!!! This product does exactly what it says it's going to do and I have no complaints other then I should have bought a bigger box will definitely be keeping in my medicine cabinet from now on!!
Can’t say anything bad about this product it is simply amazing it was awesome at getting rid of those black head esp on my nose it the product doesn’t take long for it to dry and once you pull it off you do see amazing results it’s a must buy!
These aren't my favorite charcoal strips. I like these better than the original biore strips, but I don't feel as though it's extremely effective at cleaning out my pores. It does the job, but nothing crazy.
I'd does a decent job at grabbing the blackheads and pulling them out, but it's not the best thing I've ever used for blackhead extraction. They don't stick to my nose very well, and I've tried a whole box.
My teenage daughter loves these strips to remove any pore clogging oil and dirt that could potentially cause a breakout. Since she's in high school she definitely has to put her best face forward literally.
I did not feel that these did much for my nose. I still had a ton of blackheads after using this and not many came out at all. It just dried my nose out and pulled dry skin off. I unfortunately do not recommend.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos