BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gracie H.
Hurts like hell to pull these off but they work wonders on your pores I usually use them when I see my pores on my nose are getting clogged and they clean my nose in no time it makes my face feel super clean
treanez t.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Really helps with blackheads very easy quick packaging quick and easy to use also I’d keep using it to prevent blackheads it met my expectations was very impressed I recommend this to anybody with blackheads
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
I love the idea of this product, but it did not work as expected. I’ve tried this product multiple times, but it doesn’t pull anything out of my pores. It just pulls on my skin and hurts really bad and doesn’t do anything for my blackheads :(
Tiff H.
Yes I love it!!! This product does exactly what it says it's going to do and I have no complaints other then I should have bought a bigger box will definitely be keeping in my medicine cabinet from now on!!
Heidie P.
Kenosha
Can’t say anything bad about this product it is simply amazing it was awesome at getting rid of those black head esp on my nose it the product doesn’t take long for it to dry and once you pull it off you do see amazing results it’s a must buy!
Stacy M.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips I give the product a 3 star rating because it didn't actually work for me. It did on the other hand work really well for my cousin. So I think it depends on the skin type and making sure to follow the directions on the box.
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
These aren't my favorite charcoal strips. I like these better than the original biore strips, but I don't feel as though it's extremely effective at cleaning out my pores. It does the job, but nothing crazy.
McKenzie S.
Killeen
I'd does a decent job at grabbing the blackheads and pulling them out, but it's not the best thing I've ever used for blackhead extraction. They don't stick to my nose very well, and I've tried a whole box.
Angela H.
My teenage daughter loves these strips to remove any pore clogging oil and dirt that could potentially cause a breakout. Since she's in high school she definitely has to put her best face forward literally.
Katie R.
I did not feel that these did much for my nose. I still had a ton of blackheads after using this and not many came out at all. It just dried my nose out and pulled dry skin off. I unfortunately do not recommend.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?