Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I was super disappointed with this product. It was a complete waste of money! I did everything the directions told me to do. I felt like I put glorified tape on my face. When I pulled, nothing even happened.
Just when you think you've seen it all! Peek-a-boo !! Yucky! Yet, why are we still so enthralled by the pure "yucky-mess" that our pores keep hidden away in our cute as a button nose? Ha! Worth every penny.
The pore strips are amazing! I love using them. They work really well and get into every corner. It definitely met my expectations! I picked up my package from Walmart! I'm definitely going to buy it again.
Looooove these, swear by these. I like to use them when I’ve had a few lazy days & have just been doing the bare minimum for my skin because you can really see the results come out of the strip. Oddly satisfying. Definitely works well for men as well who have enlarged pores.
Love this product! I would use it again! Very good price, not too expensive. Worked very well on my sensitive skin, and made it new again! I would recommend to anyone! I would love to see a full facial mask!
Now somebody who has a lot of black heads knows this is the go to product to help remove those black heads. It's gentle on skin and the packaging is rather nice. I will continue to use and buy this product.
These aren't my favorite charcoal strips. I like these better than the original biore strips, but I don't feel as though it's extremely effective at cleaning out my pores. It does the job, but nothing crazy.
Yes I love it!!! This product does exactly what it says it's going to do and I have no complaints other then I should have bought a bigger box will definitely be keeping in my medicine cabinet from now on!!
As I mentioned on my other pore strip review bìore is my go to for nose strips. They work, I only need to use once a week and it gets down to the root of the problem. Over all great product and affordable.
It’s an amazing product, that gets the job done! Easy to apply and take off. Results are noticeable after first use, so why not give it a try. Gentle on your skin so don’t worry if you have sensitive skin!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos