Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I prefer the charcoal pore strips over the plain white ones. Maybe it’s just because I can see everything that is cleaned out better, but it seems to do a better job of really getting down into your pores. :)
These strips are cool because they work to a certain degree. I did notice a difference in my nose because it does get rid of the blackheads but if you wet your nose too much before you stick it on you or you don’t let it dry enough then it just feels messy and also feels like it doesn’t work. Overall I would buy these again because they work on me when used correctly but the price does make me hesitate sometimes.
Not really impressed with these. I tried these for the first time a few months ago after not using a pore strip in years and really expected to be blown away by the result... but just wasn't. Just not for me.
This product is great. I have oily skin and find that other products either over dry my skin or make it more oily. These strips were great with not only the oiliness but also made my skin brighter and clearer.
Nothing more satisfying than seeing the funk come out of your pores. But these just feel like they aren’t extracting as gently as it should. Okay for every once in a while, nothing I plan on purchasing often.
This whole line is amazing. I never had a bad product yet! I enjoyed these strips just as much as the others. It cleaned my pores so well. It is very affordable, travel safe, and is easy to apply. I love them
I really like these pore strips. They definitely pulled a lot out of my pores. You do have to make sure the are is completely wet or it will skip certain spots. But if you apply correctly they work very well!
Nice product, it works just like the original pore strips. I purchased these at Walmart. They did pull some dirt and dead skin from my pores, but I wouldn’t spend any extra money for the charcoal pore strips.
My nose is the biggest issue I have when it comes to my skin !! But after using this it definitely cleans deeper then any nose strips I’ve ever purchased !! Definitely recommend it to any and all skin types !!
It works well! I love it, but, if you have bad blackheads it will take a few times till you see results. My brother also said it hurts way too much, so if you have a low pain tolerance I also wouldn’t get it.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos