BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Payton D.
Washington
I prefer the charcoal pore strips over the plain white ones. Maybe it’s just because I can see everything that is cleaned out better, but it seems to do a better job of really getting down into your pores. :)
Patricia C.
These strips are cool because they work to a certain degree. I did notice a difference in my nose because it does get rid of the blackheads but if you wet your nose too much before you stick it on you or you don’t let it dry enough then it just feels messy and also feels like it doesn’t work. Overall I would buy these again because they work on me when used correctly but the price does make me hesitate sometimes.
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
Not really impressed with these. I tried these for the first time a few months ago after not using a pore strip in years and really expected to be blown away by the result... but just wasn't. Just not for me.
Olivia L.
This product is great. I have oily skin and find that other products either over dry my skin or make it more oily. These strips were great with not only the oiliness but also made my skin brighter and clearer.
Lindsey B.
San Marcos
Nothing more satisfying than seeing the funk come out of your pores. But these just feel like they aren’t extracting as gently as it should. Okay for every once in a while, nothing I plan on purchasing often.
India l.
This whole line is amazing. I never had a bad product yet! I enjoyed these strips just as much as the others. It cleaned my pores so well. It is very affordable, travel safe, and is easy to apply. I love them
Kyra B.
I really like these pore strips. They definitely pulled a lot out of my pores. You do have to make sure the are is completely wet or it will skip certain spots. But if you apply correctly they work very well!
Whitney V.
Somerset, KY
Nice product, it works just like the original pore strips. I purchased these at Walmart. They did pull some dirt and dead skin from my pores, but I wouldn’t spend any extra money for the charcoal pore strips.
Tiffany R.
Mahopac, NY
My nose is the biggest issue I have when it comes to my skin !! But after using this it definitely cleans deeper then any nose strips I’ve ever purchased !! Definitely recommend it to any and all skin types !!
Emily J.
It works well! I love it, but, if you have bad blackheads it will take a few times till you see results. My brother also said it hurts way too much, so if you have a low pain tolerance I also wouldn’t get it.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?