BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
i have a problem with my black head but i had such a hard time ripping these off . though they did work i would not try them again. A bit on the pricey side for a drugstore product which is like cement on your face
Sydney F.
This product helped my skin beautifully! My skin is always oily and this helped dry it out a bit. I bought it at Walmart and I definitely will buy it again. Very gentle on the skin and not hardh whatsoever. I am definitely buying this product again!
Sierra R.
Centennial
This does clean out some pores but I didn’t see that big of a difference. I bought it at a rite aid and thought that it was going to work super well but no luck. It even had a hard time staying on in some cases.
Evan K.
I like these for a quick nose cleanse! Definitely feel less clogged pores after this use especially for how quick and easy the application and process is. Easy and effective and I’d recommend to anyone who wants a quick pick me up on for their nose!
Sarah C.
Metropolis, IL
I was expecting it to remove more sebaceous filament and dead skin then it actually did. I still use them in hopes of it working the way I hope. The best tip is to make sure the pores are completely open.
Brooke J.
Works great! I have a bit of a blackhead problem, and these have never disappointed me. I've used them several times, and I will continue to use them. I defiantly will be purchasing this product again and again.
Kaleigh A.
Clemmons
These strips did wonders on my noes. I absolutely recommend them to anyone who suffers from black heads on their noes. I am a repeat user and it definitely met my expectations. I would buy it 100 times over again
Reagan T.
Always work so well! Really get out all the bumps and clean out super nicely. I have sensitive skin and it never has any harsh effects on it! Definitely met expectation and worth the price! I recommend for sure.
Shelby L.
Lake Butler
These are decent charcoal strips, they are other that are better. But these ones are amazing if you want to be in the cheaper side of things. I believe they are like $7 at Walmart so completely worth the price.
Ellen K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This product makes my pores feel clean but I still have many visible blackheads :( the price is good for them but if you struggle with many blackheads I would spend more money on something that will actually work
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?