Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
i have a problem with my black head but i had such a hard time ripping these off . though they did work i would not try them again. A bit on the pricey side for a drugstore product which is like cement on your face
This product helped my skin beautifully! My skin is always oily and this helped dry it out a bit. I bought it at Walmart and I definitely will buy it again. Very gentle on the skin and not hardh whatsoever. I am definitely buying this product again!
This does clean out some pores but I didn’t see that big of a difference. I bought it at a rite aid and thought that it was going to work super well but no luck. It even had a hard time staying on in some cases.
I like these for a quick nose cleanse! Definitely feel less clogged pores after this use especially for how quick and easy the application and process is. Easy and effective and I’d recommend to anyone who wants a quick pick me up on for their nose!
I was expecting it to remove more sebaceous filament and dead skin then it actually did. I still use them in hopes of it working the way I hope. The best tip is to make sure the pores are completely open.
Works great! I have a bit of a blackhead problem, and these have never disappointed me. I've used them several times, and I will continue to use them. I defiantly will be purchasing this product again and again.
These strips did wonders on my noes. I absolutely recommend them to anyone who suffers from black heads on their noes. I am a repeat user and it definitely met my expectations. I would buy it 100 times over again
Always work so well! Really get out all the bumps and clean out super nicely. I have sensitive skin and it never has any harsh effects on it! Definitely met expectation and worth the price! I recommend for sure.
These are decent charcoal strips, they are other that are better. But these ones are amazing if you want to be in the cheaper side of things. I believe they are like $7 at Walmart so completely worth the price.
This product makes my pores feel clean but I still have many visible blackheads :( the price is good for them but if you struggle with many blackheads I would spend more money on something that will actually work
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos