Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips are so strong and leave your nose pores feeling mostly clean! Though I still saw some blackheads left on my nose after using the strip, it was still satisfying to see so many pulled out. Slightly painful but overall great product.
I love this product for removing black heads and leaving my nose super clean. This product works immediately and it unclogs your pores. It also reduces shine on my nose which I especially need in my T zone!
These are pretty cool but work about the same as the other pore strips. The charcoal just looks cool. I bought these at cvs and it was a good price but the other ones are cheaper. There is no room for improvement because it is a great product.
Let me just say I love everything charcoal. These nose strips were so easy to use and gentle on my skin. It did get a lot of blackheads out and did what it was supposed to do. I would buy this product again.
Amazing!!!!! Felt fresh after it started drying up! Easy to take off! And you can see wonderful results! I felt like I had a new nose lol! And you can see all those white heads when you peel it off! In love!
I'd does a decent job at grabbing the blackheads and pulling them out, but it's not the best thing I've ever used for blackhead extraction. They don't stick to my nose very well, and I've tried a whole box.
My teenage daughter loves these strips to remove any pore clogging oil and dirt that could potentially cause a breakout. Since she's in high school she definitely has to put her best face forward literally.
These little pore strips worked miracles for my nose. They pull out every single black head. I loved them. They got all of that nasty gunk out of my pores! Great product. They are really affordable. I got them at my local drugstore Walgreens.
I didn't love this product. I don't feel like it worked very well on my blackhead. It was no honestly no different than their other strips. It was more expensive and shouldn't be. I wouldn't buy this again.
I love these! The price was kind of off-putting, but I had received a sample in my seventeen magazine, so I knew they were amazing and went ahead with the purchase. They're very simple to use. Just wet your nose, slap it on, and do whatever for the next 10-15 minutes! Pulling it off can definitely be a bit painful, but it's completely worth it when you see the blackheads and gunk that have been pulled out. With diabetes, I've always had a problem with dry skin, especially on my nose(it constantly peels!) and these strips pull all of that off, so I no longer have a problem with it! I've also noticed my skin is definitely softer where the strips are applied. This does leave a black residue, so be prepared to wash your skin afterwards!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos