BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
PhuongNam N.
New Orleans , LA
These strips are so strong and leave your nose pores feeling mostly clean! Though I still saw some blackheads left on my nose after using the strip, it was still satisfying to see so many pulled out. Slightly painful but overall great product.
Madeline Z.
little rock
I love this product for removing black heads and leaving my nose super clean. This product works immediately and it unclogs your pores. It also reduces shine on my nose which I especially need in my T zone!
Lizzy W.
Lees Summit, MO
These are pretty cool but work about the same as the other pore strips. The charcoal just looks cool. I bought these at cvs and it was a good price but the other ones are cheaper. There is no room for improvement because it is a great product.
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Let me just say I love everything charcoal. These nose strips were so easy to use and gentle on my skin. It did get a lot of blackheads out and did what it was supposed to do. I would buy this product again.
Maria M E.
Edinburg , TX
Amazing!!!!! Felt fresh after it started drying up! Easy to take off! And you can see wonderful results! I felt like I had a new nose lol! And you can see all those white heads when you peel it off! In love!
McKenzie S.
Killeen
I'd does a decent job at grabbing the blackheads and pulling them out, but it's not the best thing I've ever used for blackhead extraction. They don't stick to my nose very well, and I've tried a whole box.
Angela H.
My teenage daughter loves these strips to remove any pore clogging oil and dirt that could potentially cause a breakout. Since she's in high school she definitely has to put her best face forward literally.
Destiny Y.
St.Louis
These little pore strips worked miracles for my nose. They pull out every single black head. I loved them. They got all of that nasty gunk out of my pores! Great product. They are really affordable. I got them at my local drugstore Walgreens.
Michelle G.
Franklin, TN
I didn't love this product. I don't feel like it worked very well on my blackhead. It was no honestly no different than their other strips. It was more expensive and shouldn't be. I wouldn't buy this again.
Jessica M.
London, KY
I love these! The price was kind of off-putting, but I had received a sample in my seventeen magazine, so I knew they were amazing and went ahead with the purchase. They're very simple to use. Just wet your nose, slap it on, and do whatever for the next 10-15 minutes! Pulling it off can definitely be a bit painful, but it's completely worth it when you see the blackheads and gunk that have been pulled out. With diabetes, I've always had a problem with dry skin, especially on my nose(it constantly peels!) and these strips pull all of that off, so I no longer have a problem with it! I've also noticed my skin is definitely softer where the strips are applied. This does leave a black residue, so be prepared to wash your skin afterwards!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?