BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Joannah C.
Dallas
Love this, pulls out the gunk and cleans my poors! Effective and does what it says! Met my expectations. I keep these as a staple in my bathroom. Love how smooth my skin is after I use them. Definitely recommend.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I'm a fan of this charcoal movement we currently have going on. I also am a fan of these charcoal nose strips. I've tried the original ones, but I do find these to be more effective. Definitely worth the money!
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Thought this product worked great. I don't know that it got all my blackheads removed but it did get a lot. I like the packaging and how each was packed individually. I would probably buy again. It did the job!
Jazmin A.
Fontana , CA
I love this product I literally use one pores strip every other day! It's easy to use and it's cleans deep into my pores like no other product I've used before! I actually have recommended alot of my friends to use this.
Ashlee H.
Ishpeming, MI
As an avid dr pimple popper fan, these strips give me life. I love seeing first hand the crap that comes off my face. I like having evidence that something is helping my skin for the better. 37/10 would recommend these babies.
Cassidy H.
Canby
These strips get most of your pores but sometimes they leave behind some. After using the strips your nose feels very very very refreshed. These strips have a very good value. I would recommend this to everyone.
Lindsay F.
Bedford, IN
The charcoal is my favorite of the Biore strips! It does tend to hurt when pulling it off the skin but the results are great! It really cleaned out my blackheads! I bought at WalMart and for $6 it’s a great buy!
Rylee C.
These are amazing they get rid of all of your blackheads and whiteheads I love using these just put a bowl of hot water into the microwave and then put a towel over and steam your face then put them on and wait
Taylor P.
Shepherdsville, KY
These work like a charm, but can be very irritating to sensitive skin. I think they are a great value and I definitely will be buying again very soon and will probably buy some for my mom also. Love this product!
Ashley Y.
Philadelphia
This product did not live up to expectations! It was difficult to get the strips to stick to my skin. When I finally got it to stick and I pulled it off I still had visible blackheads. It left the skin around my nose very dry (almost to the point of peeling). If you're looking for pore strips for the nose I'd recommend the original Biore strips.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?