Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love this, pulls out the gunk and cleans my poors! Effective and does what it says! Met my expectations. I keep these as a staple in my bathroom. Love how smooth my skin is after I use them. Definitely recommend.
I'm a fan of this charcoal movement we currently have going on. I also am a fan of these charcoal nose strips. I've tried the original ones, but I do find these to be more effective. Definitely worth the money!
Thought this product worked great. I don't know that it got all my blackheads removed but it did get a lot. I like the packaging and how each was packed individually. I would probably buy again. It did the job!
I love this product I literally use one pores strip every other day! It's easy to use and it's cleans deep into my pores like no other product I've used before! I actually have recommended alot of my friends to use this.
As an avid dr pimple popper fan, these strips give me life. I love seeing first hand the crap that comes off my face. I like having evidence that something is helping my skin for the better. 37/10 would recommend these babies.
These strips get most of your pores but sometimes they leave behind some. After using the strips your nose feels very very very refreshed. These strips have a very good value. I would recommend this to everyone.
The charcoal is my favorite of the Biore strips! It does tend to hurt when pulling it off the skin but the results are great! It really cleaned out my blackheads! I bought at WalMart and for $6 it’s a great buy!
These are amazing they get rid of all of your blackheads and whiteheads I love using these just put a bowl of hot water into the microwave and then put a towel over and steam your face then put them on and wait
These work like a charm, but can be very irritating to sensitive skin. I think they are a great value and I definitely will be buying again very soon and will probably buy some for my mom also. Love this product!
This product did not live up to expectations! It was difficult to get the strips to stick to my skin. When I finally got it to stick and I pulled it off I still had visible blackheads. It left the skin around my nose very dry (almost to the point of peeling). If you're looking for pore strips for the nose I'd recommend the original Biore strips.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos