BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
My friend first bought these for me when we were at a sleepover I really love them they were quick easy on the go they take no time to do... don't hurt when you pull them off like most mask you see now days!!!
Elena R.
These are definitely a life savor. They work so well, I have never been disappointed with this product. Always get good results. I use one about every week or so and there's a decent amount for the price also
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
Not really impressed with these. I tried these for the first time a few months ago after not using a pore strip in years and really expected to be blown away by the result... but just wasn't. Just not for me.
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
I love these nose strips! They make my face feel amazing. It can be super gross what they pull out. But make your face feel clean after removing some blackheads from your nose/face. I highly recommend this product. Great value !
Marlene T.
Salisbury , MD
Felt it warming up! My skin felt soft, fresh, and clean after use! It was very gentle on my sensitive skin! I have acne prone skin however I did not see a change in my breakouts from using this product.
Laura C.
Cincinnati , OH
Obsessed! I tend to use them on my chin and forehead area as well to pull out all those pesky blackheads/clogged pores. They absolutely work (when used correctly.) They are part of my weekly skincare routine!
Kamryn B.
Dallas
These work wonders! They get rid of blackheads and pores that you didn’t know were there. The price is a bit high for how many are in the box. It doesn’t tear your skin and gets the job done! But overall I like this product.
Ziona Z.
Ann Arbor, MI
Had really high expectations because of the social media hype over these. Was not that effective for me, did not notice any visible difference. Kind of hurt a lot for me when I peeled it off. Purchased at a local target, probably won't buy again.
Vanessa T.
I absolutely love these! I even got my husband addicted to them. They clear out all of our pres and leave us feeling fresh. They are affordable and I repurchase quite often. Highly recommend these to everyone.
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
My boyfriend uses these on his nose and they work wonders!!! They pull out almost all of his imperfections and really leave his nose so clear and blackhead free. The price is also just right for this product!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?