BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lauren K.
Chester, VA
These pore strips penetrate the pores deeply, and if you are patient enough to put a warm rag over your pores for at least 10 minutes to open them up it really cleans out all of the dirt and oil that is clogged!
Karla B.
I have seen this work for many people, but it doesn't feel like it works very well with my skin. It was a little disappointing especially with how much I paid for it. I most likely won't buy it for myself again.
Bridgette M.
This is a fun pore strop for your nose. Make sure you get your skin pretty wet or else it won’t turn out as good as you’d like it to. It was very effective in cleaning off my nose & it’s not painful to pull off.
Rylee C.
These are amazing they get rid of all of your blackheads and whiteheads I love using these just put a bowl of hot water into the microwave and then put a towel over and steam your face then put them on and wait
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
It hurts a little bit when you take them off but they work extremely well to get blackheads and whiteheads out of the pores of your nose. I was very happy with the results and I definitely recommend these strips.
Bella V.
clackamas Oregon
Very very effective. I really liked it. I use it all the time it does its job like it says. Was very effective worked better then I thought . It was very nicely priced not expensive. Yes maybe a little stronger.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I'm a fan of this charcoal movement we currently have going on. I also am a fan of these charcoal nose strips. I've tried the original ones, but I do find these to be more effective. Definitely worth the money!
Daniela A.
Modesto , CA
These are my favorite!! I use it whenever I see my nose pores coming. I first steam my face so that the pores come out more easily when I use the nose strip. And let me tell you a lot of them come out and I don't have to use it for another two days or so.
Abby C.
I use a lot of biore products and this one wasn't my all time favorite. It didn't exceed my expectations as I have a lot of blackheads so it just didn't seem to remove that many of them. But it did remove some so not completely disappointed with it
Ashlee H.
Ishpeming, MI
As an avid dr pimple popper fan, these strips give me life. I love seeing first hand the crap that comes off my face. I like having evidence that something is helping my skin for the better. 37/10 would recommend these babies.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?