BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
This is my favorite pore strip I've used. I use them on my boyfriends face mostly he has blackheads on his nose and we both think it really helps, they are heavy duty and stick on pretty well, I haven't tried too many other brands but we like them
Joannah C.
Dallas
Love this, pulls out the gunk and cleans my poors! Effective and does what it says! Met my expectations. I keep these as a staple in my bathroom. Love how smooth my skin is after I use them. Definitely recommend.
Letty M.
Kennewick, WA
Exactly wat i was expecting it to do! did it jov perfect! i found this product in Ulta, and i couldnt believe the results, well packaged and well box that cane wit! difinaetly give it a try and you havnt already
Christine Sisura S.
Sartell, MN
I have used the regular Biore strips and those didn’t work for me quite as well as these ones do. This is my go to nose strip for when my pores feel really clogged. I feel like the charcoal really does make a difference! I’m on my 4th box already. 😊
Kay P.
Durham, NC
These worked pretty well. Pulled blackheads up and it wasn’t sore. Cvs is where I purchased. First time user. I had never purchased before. Packaging was fine nothing extraordinary . Always room for improvement .
Ashley Y.
Philadelphia
This product did not live up to expectations! It was difficult to get the strips to stick to my skin. When I finally got it to stick and I pulled it off I still had visible blackheads. It left the skin around my nose very dry (almost to the point of peeling). If you're looking for pore strips for the nose I'd recommend the original Biore strips.
Ashley B.
Yankton, SD
nice product! gets everything out. not too harsh on the skin and leaves it feeling very clean. packaging is good - wish it contained more product. bought it at walmart - fairly good price on it. would buy again!
Carla H.
Deer Park
Personally i have a lot of blackheads and these did not work well with my skin and they really made no difference to my nose by that i mean they absolutely removed nothing, for the price there are many other brands that i could try instead of these.
Karla B.
I have seen this work for many people, but it doesn't feel like it works very well with my skin. It was a little disappointing especially with how much I paid for it. I most likely won't buy it for myself again.
Claire A.
By Far the best nose strips! A classic and go to! No wonder Bíore is a cult! I never turn to any other brand because their nose strips never let me down! Exceeds my expectations every time! They are a little pricy however they are worth every penny!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?