Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is my favorite pore strip I've used. I use them on my boyfriends face mostly he has blackheads on his nose and we both think it really helps, they are heavy duty and stick on pretty well, I haven't tried too many other brands but we like them
Love this, pulls out the gunk and cleans my poors! Effective and does what it says! Met my expectations. I keep these as a staple in my bathroom. Love how smooth my skin is after I use them. Definitely recommend.
Exactly wat i was expecting it to do! did it jov perfect! i found this product in Ulta, and i couldnt believe the results, well packaged and well box that cane wit! difinaetly give it a try and you havnt already
I have used the regular Biore strips and those didn’t work for me quite as well as these ones do. This is my go to nose strip for when my pores feel really clogged. I feel like the charcoal really does make a difference! I’m on my 4th box already. 😊
These worked pretty well. Pulled blackheads up and it wasn’t sore. Cvs is where I purchased. First time user. I had never purchased before. Packaging was fine nothing extraordinary . Always room for improvement .
This product did not live up to expectations! It was difficult to get the strips to stick to my skin. When I finally got it to stick and I pulled it off I still had visible blackheads. It left the skin around my nose very dry (almost to the point of peeling). If you're looking for pore strips for the nose I'd recommend the original Biore strips.
nice product! gets everything out. not too harsh on the skin and leaves it feeling very clean. packaging is good - wish it contained more product. bought it at walmart - fairly good price on it. would buy again!
Personally i have a lot of blackheads and these did not work well with my skin and they really made no difference to my nose by that i mean they absolutely removed nothing, for the price there are many other brands that i could try instead of these.
I have seen this work for many people, but it doesn't feel like it works very well with my skin. It was a little disappointing especially with how much I paid for it. I most likely won't buy it for myself again.
By Far the best nose strips! A classic and go to! No wonder Bíore is a cult! I never turn to any other brand because their nose strips never let me down! Exceeds my expectations every time! They are a little pricy however they are worth every penny!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos