BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shan W.
Forest, MS
I use these pretty frequently. Because the strips are white, I can never actually tell how many white/blackheads it removed but it does leave my face feeling tighter. Definitely a good drug store brand product!
Kuulei A.
Waiehu
Did not clean out my pores. Was easy to remove and did not hurt. Thrre is a bit of a smell but not so overpowering that you cant wear the pore strip. Overall did not really do what was described in the box.
Christine Sisura S.
Sartell, MN
I have used the regular Biore strips and those didn’t work for me quite as well as these ones do. This is my go to nose strip for when my pores feel really clogged. I feel like the charcoal really does make a difference! I’m on my 4th box already. 😊
Bella V.
clackamas Oregon
Very very effective. I really liked it. I use it all the time it does its job like it says. Was very effective worked better then I thought . It was very nicely priced not expensive. Yes maybe a little stronger.
Ashley B.
Yankton, SD
nice product! gets everything out. not too harsh on the skin and leaves it feeling very clean. packaging is good - wish it contained more product. bought it at walmart - fairly good price on it. would buy again!
aryana r.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love these but they are so painful! They are good for getting rid of blackheads put every time you pull off even a millimeter, it burns your skin so bad! It is effective but I hate using it because of the pain it causes.
sara f.
phoenix
i bought to try it out on my nose for a night out and it worked ok it was a bit painful not too much but it did hurt like if they were waxing me but it did take off a bit of black heads i wouldnt buy again though
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
i have a problem with my black head but i had such a hard time ripping these off . though they did work i would not try them again. A bit on the pricey side for a drugstore product which is like cement on your face
jules 👑.
California
Love, love, love these! I always exfoliate with beating soda and the regular after and all the nasty stuff gets pulled out of my pores. And unlike a lot or strips they don't hurt! plus makes my skin very smooth!!
Ashley Y.
Philadelphia
This product did not live up to expectations! It was difficult to get the strips to stick to my skin. When I finally got it to stick and I pulled it off I still had visible blackheads. It left the skin around my nose very dry (almost to the point of peeling). If you're looking for pore strips for the nose I'd recommend the original Biore strips.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?