Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I use these pretty frequently. Because the strips are white, I can never actually tell how many white/blackheads it removed but it does leave my face feeling tighter. Definitely a good drug store brand product!
Did not clean out my pores. Was easy to remove and did not hurt. Thrre is a bit of a smell but not so overpowering that you cant wear the pore strip. Overall did not really do what was described in the box.
I have used the regular Biore strips and those didn’t work for me quite as well as these ones do. This is my go to nose strip for when my pores feel really clogged. I feel like the charcoal really does make a difference! I’m on my 4th box already. 😊
Very very effective. I really liked it. I use it all the time it does its job like it says. Was very effective worked better then I thought . It was very nicely priced not expensive. Yes maybe a little stronger.
nice product! gets everything out. not too harsh on the skin and leaves it feeling very clean. packaging is good - wish it contained more product. bought it at walmart - fairly good price on it. would buy again!
I love these but they are so painful! They are good for getting rid of blackheads put every time you pull off even a millimeter, it burns your skin so bad! It is effective but I hate using it because of the pain it causes.
i bought to try it out on my nose for a night out and it worked ok it was a bit painful not too much but it did hurt like if they were waxing me but it did take off a bit of black heads i wouldnt buy again though
i have a problem with my black head but i had such a hard time ripping these off . though they did work i would not try them again. A bit on the pricey side for a drugstore product which is like cement on your face
Love, love, love these! I always exfoliate with beating soda and the regular after and all the nasty stuff gets pulled out of my pores. And unlike a lot or strips they don't hurt! plus makes my skin very smooth!!
This product did not live up to expectations! It was difficult to get the strips to stick to my skin. When I finally got it to stick and I pulled it off I still had visible blackheads. It left the skin around my nose very dry (almost to the point of peeling). If you're looking for pore strips for the nose I'd recommend the original Biore strips.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos