Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I loved this but my box did not come with the correct amount of strips as listed on the box, however they did work well with my skin type and helped quite a bit with cleaning out my pores! I could see how well it worked and recommend these to others!
I personally like this product. It's mildly painful and seeing all the gunk that it removes is pretty cool I've used this product multiple times and it never fails to leave my nose feeling smooth, tight, and clean!
I love using these strips. They’re exactly what they say they are and they work very well. They take out my blackheads. I use this about once a week. I would recommend to anyone, I think this is worth investing in.
I love these, biore strips do a great job and clearing out your nose pores but with the added charcoal I feel like it really does pull more out! I have not found another brand that can do as much as these guys can.
I love them! My skin is somewhat sensitive but these don’t irritate it at all. They are not harsh whatsoever. Very easy to get out of the package and very easy to use. I found them at my local drug store
I use these whenever I feel oilier than usual or when blackheads start popping up. I've bought them multiple times. The one thing I would say to a new user it to make sure you moisturize after or it will leave you dry and your skin will get irritated
I use these once a month or so just to help give my skin a fresh appearance. The best part is pulling on the strip and seeing little spots all over it and knowing your skin is clear! I buy them every couple months!
I really like this product because it does clean out my pores. It is definitely an effective product the only downside to this product is that it is very painful to take off. Especially if you have sensitive skin.
I liked the product and it did its job but I don't know if it's just me or what but after taking the mask off I usually wash my face with a cleanser to get rid of any residue but always it leaves my nose very itchy
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos