BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brianna W.
Carey, OH
I loved this but my box did not come with the correct amount of strips as listed on the box, however they did work well with my skin type and helped quite a bit with cleaning out my pores! I could see how well it worked and recommend these to others!
Brianna A.
Louisiana
I personally like this product. It's mildly painful and seeing all the gunk that it removes is pretty cool I've used this product multiple times and it never fails to leave my nose feeling smooth, tight, and clean!
Michael E.
Provo
I love using these strips. They’re exactly what they say they are and they work very well. They take out my blackheads. I use this about once a week. I would recommend to anyone, I think this is worth investing in.
Michelle W.
Townsend, DE
I love these, biore strips do a great job and clearing out your nose pores but with the added charcoal I feel like it really does pull more out! I have not found another brand that can do as much as these guys can.
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
I love them! My skin is somewhat sensitive but these don’t irritate it at all. They are not harsh whatsoever. Very easy to get out of the package and very easy to use. I found them at my local drug store
Amya H.
I use these whenever I feel oilier than usual or when blackheads start popping up. I've bought them multiple times. The one thing I would say to a new user it to make sure you moisturize after or it will leave you dry and your skin will get irritated
Tracy T.
Bluefield
Worked better than most
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Packaging was simple, great value for your money, met my expectations well, I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Haley T.
Davenport, FL
I use these once a month or so just to help give my skin a fresh appearance. The best part is pulling on the strip and seeing little spots all over it and knowing your skin is clear! I buy them every couple months!
Alyssa P.
South Egg Harbor
I really like this product because it does clean out my pores. It is definitely an effective product the only downside to this product is that it is very painful to take off. Especially if you have sensitive skin.
Aubrey D.
San Antonio, TX
I liked the product and it did its job but I don't know if it's just me or what but after taking the mask off I usually wash my face with a cleanser to get rid of any residue but always it leaves my nose very itchy
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?