BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
anna S.
love love love! I use these every time my nose is feeling oily and clogged. It works perfect to unclog pores. Good price and easy to find. Have picked up about 6 boxes and have been using them for about a year.
Fiona W.
Edgerton, WI
I like the brand and struggle with black heads on my nose. I really did not notice a difference in skin of blackhead removal afterwards. I followed the directions and got a bunch out but still noticed many more.
Lindsay H.
Fresno, CA
I love these charcoal strips so much better than the original strips that boire sells. I feel like with these you get a better hold on the dirt and oils that the strips try to pull out. I buy these all the time.
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
This is my favorite pore strip I've used. I use them on my boyfriends face mostly he has blackheads on his nose and we both think it really helps, they are heavy duty and stick on pretty well, I haven't tried too many other brands but we like them
Kristine D.
i dont use these often but i do when i notice my blackheads popping out. gross. when i use them and peel them off i definitely see them come off but i dont think all of the blackheads come off on the pore strip.
Mai W.
Richmond, VA
This product was so effective! I saw instant results and noticeably less blackheads around my nose. You can buy these strips at any local drugstore or beauty supply. I would deff buy again and recommend it to anyone trying to get rid of blackheads
Jasmine W.
Way too harsh on the skin. I was actually a bit terrified to even take this off. When I did it was quite a bit painful and I really wasn’t impressed. I don’t feel like this is actually good for my pores at all.
Miranda N.
Hatboro, PA
these were great! really good product for targeting blackheads on my nose. found that the slower you pull it off the better it is at pulling stuff out. i bought them at cvs and totally do recommended it to others
Kuulei A.
Waiehu
Did not clean out my pores. Was easy to remove and did not hurt. Thrre is a bit of a smell but not so overpowering that you cant wear the pore strip. Overall did not really do what was described in the box.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
These nose strips work great for me. They don’t clear all of your blackheads but if you use them how you’re supposed to then you will see results. I always buy my nose strips from this brand. I do recommend them.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?