Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
love love love! I use these every time my nose is feeling oily and clogged. It works perfect to unclog pores. Good price and easy to find. Have picked up about 6 boxes and have been using them for about a year.
I like the brand and struggle with black heads on my nose. I really did not notice a difference in skin of blackhead removal afterwards. I followed the directions and got a bunch out but still noticed many more.
I love these charcoal strips so much better than the original strips that boire sells. I feel like with these you get a better hold on the dirt and oils that the strips try to pull out. I buy these all the time.
This is my favorite pore strip I've used. I use them on my boyfriends face mostly he has blackheads on his nose and we both think it really helps, they are heavy duty and stick on pretty well, I haven't tried too many other brands but we like them
i dont use these often but i do when i notice my blackheads popping out. gross. when i use them and peel them off i definitely see them come off but i dont think all of the blackheads come off on the pore strip.
This product was so effective! I saw instant results and noticeably less blackheads around my nose. You can buy these strips at any local drugstore or beauty supply. I would deff buy again and recommend it to anyone trying to get rid of blackheads
Way too harsh on the skin. I was actually a bit terrified to even take this off. When I did it was quite a bit painful and I really wasn’t impressed. I don’t feel like this is actually good for my pores at all.
these were great! really good product for targeting blackheads on my nose. found that the slower you pull it off the better it is at pulling stuff out. i bought them at cvs and totally do recommended it to others
Did not clean out my pores. Was easy to remove and did not hurt. Thrre is a bit of a smell but not so overpowering that you cant wear the pore strip. Overall did not really do what was described in the box.
These nose strips work great for me. They don’t clear all of your blackheads but if you use them how you’re supposed to then you will see results. I always buy my nose strips from this brand. I do recommend them.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos