Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love them! My skin is somewhat sensitive but these don’t irritate it at all. They are not harsh whatsoever. Very easy to get out of the package and very easy to use. I found them at my local drug store
I use these strips 3 times a week and have great results. Removes so many gross blackheads and leaves my nose nice and smooth. These are my go to nose strips and the price is great. I got my friends to buy as well!
I love love love this product. I'm not typically the person to get clogged pores but when I do, this is my go to product! It is amazing at cleaning your pores out and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh!!
I liked the product and it did its job but I don't know if it's just me or what but after taking the mask off I usually wash my face with a cleanser to get rid of any residue but always it leaves my nose very itchy
I use these once a month or so just to help give my skin a fresh appearance. The best part is pulling on the strip and seeing little spots all over it and knowing your skin is clear! I buy them every couple months!
Dried my skin out bad but worked I guess I can say it was okay. Weird to put on but I learned quickly idk lol but i won't buy again for sure :/ sorry lol lmao idk what else to say but i wouldn't recommend to others
Love, love, love this product!!! I was skeptical but the packaging was nice, the product was amazing! Went on nicely and peeled off pain free but really cleaned out more pores. Goes above and beyond my expectations and I would definitely buy again! ❤️
I use these whenever I feel oilier than usual or when blackheads start popping up. I've bought them multiple times. The one thing I would say to a new user it to make sure you moisturize after or it will leave you dry and your skin will get irritated
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos