Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I bought this product at Meijer. It Got the dirt out of my pores like I wanted. Only thing I wish I did a little better is curve more around the creases of my nose to get the hidden pores with lots of black heads.
I love them! My skin is somewhat sensitive but these don’t irritate it at all. They are not harsh whatsoever. Very easy to get out of the package and very easy to use. I found them at my local drug store
These work well for right after a hot shower! I found it at target and just had to try! Individual wrapped so when I travel I can just pop one in my bag for the flight or when I get there. Perfect for a weekly use!
The charcoal strips are amazing. I use them everyone 2 weeks or so for many months now. They’re totally worth the price they are. I normally get mine at my local pharmacy and 100% would buy it again and recommend!
I LOVE BIORES PORE STRIPS! It pulls all the funk right out of my nose! My blackheads are really obvious, but with the help of biore they have become less obvious. The price is reasonable as well. I recommend this to everyone!
Left my pores very clean and my skin soft! Would recommend this product to anyone wanting a easy way to clean their pores. Like most masks, it did not hurt to remove the nose strips. Absolutely loved this product!
This product worked okay, however I noticed that it left me needing to use other products as it didn’t do a good job of getting all my blackheads out. There is for sure room for the company to improve this product.
I love this product! I have always had issues with black heads in my nose and these strips when used frequently or as directed work so well controlling the black heads on my nose. I can walk out of the house more comfortable after using this product.
This strips are okay, but they don't really get the job done. You have to position the strip just right for it to fit and cover the nose entirely. It's just too complicated for it not to do what it's supposed to
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos