BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lena P.
I bought this product at Meijer. It Got the dirt out of my pores like I wanted. Only thing I wish I did a little better is curve more around the creases of my nose to get the hidden pores with lots of black heads.
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
I love them! My skin is somewhat sensitive but these don’t irritate it at all. They are not harsh whatsoever. Very easy to get out of the package and very easy to use. I found them at my local drug store
Emily W.
Olympia, WA
These work well for right after a hot shower! I found it at target and just had to try! Individual wrapped so when I travel I can just pop one in my bag for the flight or when I get there. Perfect for a weekly use!
Willow W.
Hyde Park
The charcoal strips are amazing. I use them everyone 2 weeks or so for many months now. They’re totally worth the price they are. I normally get mine at my local pharmacy and 100% would buy it again and recommend!
Tracy T.
Bluefield
Worked better than most
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Packaging was simple, great value for your money, met my expectations well, I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Meagan S.
Hartsville , SC
I LOVE BIORES PORE STRIPS! It pulls all the funk right out of my nose! My blackheads are really obvious, but with the help of biore they have become less obvious. The price is reasonable as well. I recommend this to everyone!
Kayla W.
Left my pores very clean and my skin soft! Would recommend this product to anyone wanting a easy way to clean their pores. Like most masks, it did not hurt to remove the nose strips. Absolutely loved this product!
grace🐬 L.
Black Earth
This product worked okay, however I noticed that it left me needing to use other products as it didn’t do a good job of getting all my blackheads out. There is for sure room for the company to improve this product.
Bren H.
Albemarle
I love this product! I have always had issues with black heads in my nose and these strips when used frequently or as directed work so well controlling the black heads on my nose. I can walk out of the house more comfortable after using this product.
Kaitlynn C.
Hattiesburg, MS
This strips are okay, but they don't really get the job done. You have to position the strip just right for it to fit and cover the nose entirely. It's just too complicated for it not to do what it's supposed to
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?