Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love, love, love these! I always exfoliate with beating soda and the regular after and all the nasty stuff gets pulled out of my pores. And unlike a lot or strips they don't hurt! plus makes my skin very smooth!!
Always work so well! Really get out all the bumps and clean out super nicely. I have sensitive skin and it never has any harsh effects on it! Definitely met expectation and worth the price! I recommend for sure.
This strips are okay, but they don't really get the job done. You have to position the strip just right for it to fit and cover the nose entirely. It's just too complicated for it not to do what it's supposed to
This does clean out some pores but I didn’t see that big of a difference. I bought it at a rite aid and thought that it was going to work super well but no luck. It even had a hard time staying on in some cases.
I love these nose strips! They are simple to use and get a lot of the dirt and blackheads out. I usually buy these at Walmart. They are pretty cheap and effective. I would deff recommend these to others to try!
These are decent charcoal strips, they are other that are better. But these ones are amazing if you want to be in the cheaper side of things. I believe they are like $7 at Walmart so completely worth the price.
I was not a fan of these they wouldn’t stay on and did nothing for my skin. I would not recommend them but this was just my experience they could be a possibility I did it wrong but I’m almost positive I didn’t so I don’t recommend this for anyone
I bought this from walmart, and the pricing is good. You get what you pay for! I still had to go back with an exfoliator to clean my pores, but it didn’t do so bad. Still room for improvement! I would buy again.
The Bioré Charcoal Pore Strips, are good if you don’t have large pores & if you just want to refresh your nose. But for someone who has larger nose pores like myself i find these helpful but not fully effective.
The charcoal strips worked really well for my face, I borrowed some from a friend and I loved how it left my nose. I have a lot of blackheads and it did a good job of smoothening it out and cleaning out my pores.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos