BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
jules 👑.
California
Love, love, love these! I always exfoliate with beating soda and the regular after and all the nasty stuff gets pulled out of my pores. And unlike a lot or strips they don't hurt! plus makes my skin very smooth!!
Reagan T.
Always work so well! Really get out all the bumps and clean out super nicely. I have sensitive skin and it never has any harsh effects on it! Definitely met expectation and worth the price! I recommend for sure.
Kaitlynn C.
Hattiesburg, MS
This strips are okay, but they don't really get the job done. You have to position the strip just right for it to fit and cover the nose entirely. It's just too complicated for it not to do what it's supposed to
Sierra R.
Centennial
This does clean out some pores but I didn’t see that big of a difference. I bought it at a rite aid and thought that it was going to work super well but no luck. It even had a hard time staying on in some cases.
Larissa V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these nose strips! They are simple to use and get a lot of the dirt and blackheads out. I usually buy these at Walmart. They are pretty cheap and effective. I would deff recommend these to others to try!
Shelby L.
Lake Butler
These are decent charcoal strips, they are other that are better. But these ones are amazing if you want to be in the cheaper side of things. I believe they are like $7 at Walmart so completely worth the price.
Brooke N.
I was not a fan of these they wouldn’t stay on and did nothing for my skin. I would not recommend them but this was just my experience they could be a possibility I did it wrong but I’m almost positive I didn’t so I don’t recommend this for anyone
sheria w.
I bought this from walmart, and the pricing is good. You get what you pay for! I still had to go back with an exfoliator to clean my pores, but it didn’t do so bad. Still room for improvement! I would buy again.
bella h.
Baltimore
The Bioré Charcoal Pore Strips, are good if you don’t have large pores & if you just want to refresh your nose. But for someone who has larger nose pores like myself i find these helpful but not fully effective.
Arianna E.
San Diego
The charcoal strips worked really well for my face, I borrowed some from a friend and I loved how it left my nose. I have a lot of blackheads and it did a good job of smoothening it out and cleaning out my pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?