Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This was a great product. I was u sure how it would help my skin but my skin felt so much better after using this product. I would reccomed this product. Great packaging as well. Price was affordable..
Have tried many different pore strips, from high end to other drugstore brands. Continually come back to these every time. Hands down the best pore strips I’ve used! They pull the most out and will continue to buy!
I bought this product at Meijer. It Got the dirt out of my pores like I wanted. Only thing I wish I did a little better is curve more around the creases of my nose to get the hidden pores with lots of black heads.
I LOVE these pore strips!! I’ve been using them for almost two years now and they really help with the pores on my nose and will continue using them for a long time! very inexpensive for the quality of the product.
Absolutely love these strips! I love when I buy a product and it does what it actually says! The packaging is good. Get your money's worth for the product! Works amazing on the pores! My husband loves them as well.
There are very similar to another type I used and after I used this I never went back to another! They was amazing. It is such a good value for the amount you get, it gets everything out and I would 100% but again.
I liked the product and it did its job but I don't know if it's just me or what but after taking the mask off I usually wash my face with a cleanser to get rid of any residue but always it leaves my nose very itchy
I have small pores so this did not work wonders on me, it was tough on my skin and felt like it was pulling more than it should. To me it was worth the price but doesn’t fully work on certain people depending on how deep their pores are or too small.
I loved this but my box did not come with the correct amount of strips as listed on the box, however they did work well with my skin type and helped quite a bit with cleaning out my pores! I could see how well it worked and recommend these to others!
Best nose strips I’ve ever tried! Loved how easy it was to use and was very effective. They stuck well to the nose and lifted most of my blackheads. Definitely a good price for what your getting and will buy again!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos