BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gianna C.
cleveland ohio
These pore strips are pretty good, although I like the regular white pore strips better. These do work very well also. I like these more than the regular ones because they make my nose feel more refreshed and clean.
arianna t.
I really like this product because it pulled out most of the dirt in my pores. It was effective, but sometimes it doesn't pull out everything. I still continue to buy this product because it does more good than bad.
Nikki R.
I love these nose strips! I have been using them for years. You mush have your nose very wet for the strips to adhere properly. You can feel the dirt lifting out as you’re pulling it. I have bought many different packs, both the black and white strips.
Sira T.
Really good for black heads, takes them out as soon a step you take off the nose strip! It's good a valued product and it's really effective. Didn't disappoint me. I've used this plenary of times. I would buy again!
Stephanie P.
Great product! It definitely lifts dirt and blackheads from my nose area as that area tends to get more blackheads. I would recommend this product to anyone who has pesty black heads on their noses or dirt build up caused by oil.
Tori-Anne B.
They work good, and stick on well. You use warm water and they harden, and I think it's a decent amount of time about 15 min. They were a decent price and the packaging was alright nothing too glamours but they did not pull out as much as I was hoping
Sierra S.
Springfield, OR
Good product! Really enjoyed the feeling and getting black heads out of my nose but it didn't quite meet my expectations of getting lots of pours cleaned out. I think for the price you're getting what you pay for.
Savanah R.
Dried my skin out bad but worked I guess I can say it was okay. Weird to put on but I learned quickly idk lol but i won't buy again for sure :/ sorry lol lmao idk what else to say but i wouldn't recommend to others
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
These nose strips do help but I don’t notice a significant difference after using them. For the price they do good. I would recommend if you have a few blackheads on your nose but won’t work on a lot of blackheads.
Amya H.
I use these whenever I feel oilier than usual or when blackheads start popping up. I've bought them multiple times. The one thing I would say to a new user it to make sure you moisturize after or it will leave you dry and your skin will get irritated
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?