Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips are pretty good, although I like the regular white pore strips better. These do work very well also. I like these more than the regular ones because they make my nose feel more refreshed and clean.
I really like this product because it pulled out most of the dirt in my pores. It was effective, but sometimes it doesn't pull out everything. I still continue to buy this product because it does more good than bad.
I love these nose strips! I have been using them for years. You mush have your nose very wet for the strips to adhere properly. You can feel the dirt lifting out as you’re pulling it. I have bought many different packs, both the black and white strips.
Really good for black heads, takes them out as soon a step you take off the nose strip! It's good a valued product and it's really effective. Didn't disappoint me. I've used this plenary of times. I would buy again!
Great product! It definitely lifts dirt and blackheads from my nose area as that area tends to get more blackheads. I would recommend this product to anyone who has pesty black heads on their noses or dirt build up caused by oil.
They work good, and stick on well. You use warm water and they harden, and I think it's a decent amount of time about 15 min. They were a decent price and the packaging was alright nothing too glamours but they did not pull out as much as I was hoping
Good product! Really enjoyed the feeling and getting black heads out of my nose but it didn't quite meet my expectations of getting lots of pours cleaned out. I think for the price you're getting what you pay for.
Dried my skin out bad but worked I guess I can say it was okay. Weird to put on but I learned quickly idk lol but i won't buy again for sure :/ sorry lol lmao idk what else to say but i wouldn't recommend to others
These nose strips do help but I don’t notice a significant difference after using them. For the price they do good. I would recommend if you have a few blackheads on your nose but won’t work on a lot of blackheads.
I use these whenever I feel oilier than usual or when blackheads start popping up. I've bought them multiple times. The one thing I would say to a new user it to make sure you moisturize after or it will leave you dry and your skin will get irritated
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos