BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Emily C.
I've only used them once and I wouldn't get them again. While I do prefer them over a peel-off mask, they only work on certain parts of your nose. As they dry, they don't really stick to some parts of your nose which means they don't get everything out.
Alina B.
This was not the best strips that I have used on my face. I was super disappointed when it left my skin dry and peeling. It did not meet my expectations. I bought it at walgreens for a couple bucks. I guess it was worth the couple of bucks i got it for.
Maira V.
As a person with really oily skin wear glasses makes my nose look full of blackheads. Every weekend I use one of these strips after I use hot water to open my pores and this strips takes out every single blackhead of my nose
Caprice T.
Long Beach , CA
I think these are fun to use but for my skin they didn't work all that well. I think If you have really deep clogged pores this is a good buy but for some reason they didn't grab my skin that much.definitly hurt pretty bad to take off so I wish it worked a little better for me but my sister and her boyfriend tried it and it worked a lot better for them
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
I bought this mask expecting to rid my nose of clogged pores, instead all I got was a red nose and patch of skin missing. Do Not Get This. On the bright side this didn't cost much, so I didn't waste that much money.
Molly B.
Stillwater
This is my favorite of the strip options. Something about the charcoal results in a gentle but deeper clean for my pores. Usually buy these at Ulta but I appreciate that most retailers carry them. Would definitely recommend for weekly or bi-weekly use.
Katherine M.
Honolulu, HI
I love this product. It's pretty much the same as the basic biore strips but they have charcoal on them, which is supposed t draw out the impurities on your face better (and almost acting like a magic to blackheads, etc.) Similar to the regular ones I find they work best when used after a hot shower!! I do think however that I got better effects from this charcoal strip!! Not only did it pull out a bunch of impurities from my nose, but after, it made my skin feel so smooth and clean. The smoothness is something I don't normally feel after just using a regular pore strip.
These are a little more pricey than the regular strips, but I think it's well worth the difference. I will be buying these again in the near future and strongly advise anyone to give these a try. I'm sure you'll be just as amazed!!
Katherine C.
Alpharetta, GA
These strips are great. They work quite well. I feel like sometimes I need to use them a few times a week to really notice the difference, but I like using them. I can often find them at whatever drugstore is nearby,
Yaawaa Q.
I bought this to try it out at ulta because my nose gets very oily. The results aren't we're good as I expected them to be but they definitely took out a good amount of my blackheads. I think it was suiting for the price because they were pretty cheap.
Aubrey G.
Henderson, NV
Best ones I’ve tried!! I have to use these pretty often and the charcoal really does help lift a little bit more. I’ve had great success with all the biore strips though so you really can’t go wrong with any of them!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?