BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
arianna t.
I really like this product because it pulled out most of the dirt in my pores. It was effective, but sometimes it doesn't pull out everything. I still continue to buy this product because it does more good than bad.
Christina C.
I didn't feel as if these strips did anything for my black heads on my nose. The original ones were definitely more effective. They cost the same and do a way better job. All these charcoal strips did was dry out my nose really bad and I could still see the black heads.
Katelyn H.
Asheboro, NC
I have actually used this product and I would 10/10 would recommend. I bought this product from Walmart and it was very affordable. It's very good value in my opinion. Would definitely tell others to give this a try.
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
Love these charcoal strips, they def go in and remove those black heads I feel like this is the only product that really goes in there and removes those black heads. You can't beat the price I bought these at walmart
Madison J.
stroudsburg
I absolutely love these pore strips it gets all the blackheads and dead skin that's on my nose i found it very effective! It was not pricey at all and I would definitely recommend it to other people looking for a pore strip.
Kimm N.
Sartell, MN
Seriously love these! And I also love the fact that their black because when I peel it off I can actually see all the blackheads that got pulled out! I always seem to get them on my nose and these pull them ALL out!
Jade L.
Carmichaels, PA
I love these! They get out all of the dirt, and makeup and unwanted stuff. Very effective and definitely met my expectations. I got it at Walmart but could also be bought at other stores like Target, CVS, Walgreens. I will definitely be a repeat buyer!
Renee B.
Bemidji
Didn't work very well. Couldn't get it to stick to my nose very well. It was disappointing. It wasn't very expensive, but defiantly not worth the money. Good packaging. Made it look like it would work well.  Needs some improvement. I wouldn't recommend it
Amy M.
These work so well. My nose tends to be oily and when I use them the oil is gone for about a week. These are so easy and fun to use as well. You can see all the gunk that is pulled out of your pores and it is so satisfying. Only issue that I've had is the strip becoming sticky and almost melted when using while taking a hot bath. Overall great product.
Kaylie S.
This product is really great if you like seeing the results of after using it. However, I still would prefer the original biore pore strips than this only because I feel it is alot stronger! Otherwise a great product
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?