Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really like this product because it pulled out most of the dirt in my pores. It was effective, but sometimes it doesn't pull out everything. I still continue to buy this product because it does more good than bad.
I didn't feel as if these strips did anything for my black heads on my nose. The original ones were definitely more effective. They cost the same and do a way better job. All these charcoal strips did was dry out my nose really bad and I could still see the black heads.
I have actually used this product and I would 10/10 would recommend. I bought this product from Walmart and it was very affordable. It's very good value in my opinion. Would definitely tell others to give this a try.
Love these charcoal strips, they def go in and remove those black heads I feel like this is the only product that really goes in there and removes those black heads. You can't beat the price I bought these at walmart
I absolutely love these pore strips it gets all the blackheads and dead skin that's on my nose i found it very effective! It was not pricey at all and I would definitely recommend it to other people looking for a pore strip.
Seriously love these! And I also love the fact that their black because when I peel it off I can actually see all the blackheads that got pulled out! I always seem to get them on my nose and these pull them ALL out!
I love these! They get out all of the dirt, and makeup and unwanted stuff. Very effective and definitely met my expectations. I got it at Walmart but could also be bought at other stores like Target, CVS, Walgreens. I will definitely be a repeat buyer!
Didn't work very well. Couldn't get it to stick to my nose very well. It was disappointing. It wasn't very expensive, but defiantly not worth the money. Good packaging. Made it look like it would work well. Needs some improvement. I wouldn't recommend it
These work so well. My nose tends to be oily and when I use them the oil is gone for about a week. These are so easy and fun to use as well. You can see all the gunk that is pulled out of your pores and it is so satisfying. Only issue that I've had is the strip becoming sticky and almost melted when using while taking a hot bath. Overall great product.
This product is really great if you like seeing the results of after using it. However, I still would prefer the original biore pore strips than this only because I feel it is alot stronger! Otherwise a great product
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos