BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gianna C.
cleveland ohio
These pore strips are pretty good, although I like the regular white pore strips better. These do work very well also. I like these more than the regular ones because they make my nose feel more refreshed and clean.
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
I definitely recommend this for those who have blackheads! My boyfriend and I have used this countless of times and watching the end result is so satisfying! You definitely need to clean before and after using this!
arianna t.
I really like this product because it pulled out most of the dirt in my pores. It was effective, but sometimes it doesn't pull out everything. I still continue to buy this product because it does more good than bad.
Katherine C.
Alpharetta, GA
These strips are great. They work quite well. I feel like sometimes I need to use them a few times a week to really notice the difference, but I like using them. I can often find them at whatever drugstore is nearby,
Valerie R.
Mission
I loved this product. It was gentle on my skin, and got most of my blackheads out. I've only used it a couple of times, and probably would again in the future. The packaging is pretty for a low end skin care product.
Caprice T.
Long Beach , CA
I think these are fun to use but for my skin they didn't work all that well. I think If you have really deep clogged pores this is a good buy but for some reason they didn't grab my skin that much.definitly hurt pretty bad to take off so I wish it worked a little better for me but my sister and her boyfriend tried it and it worked a lot better for them
Shakti N.
Orange, CA
I have been on the search for a good black head remover and Biore Charcoal strips is the winner!  Quick and easy to use, with minimal pain, leaves me with  amazing results.  I always have a pack handy!
Amy M.
These work so well. My nose tends to be oily and when I use them the oil is gone for about a week. These are so easy and fun to use as well. You can see all the gunk that is pulled out of your pores and it is so satisfying. Only issue that I've had is the strip becoming sticky and almost melted when using while taking a hot bath. Overall great product.
Dominique M.
San Antonio
I love the charcoal pore strips because when I use them they always leave a fresh feeling on my face make me feel very clean unclogs my pores very good the packaging is good I would definitely buy this product again.
Lydia L.
I like this product a lot, it doesn’t break my face out when I use it and seems to get the job done. I’ve seen this product in lots of stores so it’s easy to find. Personally I have had no negative fall out form this product but I have seen where other people have issues with it. I would buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?