Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips are pretty good, although I like the regular white pore strips better. These do work very well also. I like these more than the regular ones because they make my nose feel more refreshed and clean.
I definitely recommend this for those who have blackheads! My boyfriend and I have used this countless of times and watching the end result is so satisfying! You definitely need to clean before and after using this!
I really like this product because it pulled out most of the dirt in my pores. It was effective, but sometimes it doesn't pull out everything. I still continue to buy this product because it does more good than bad.
These strips are great. They work quite well. I feel like sometimes I need to use them a few times a week to really notice the difference, but I like using them. I can often find them at whatever drugstore is nearby,
I loved this product. It was gentle on my skin, and got most of my blackheads out. I've only used it a couple of times, and probably would again in the future. The packaging is pretty for a low end skin care product.
I think these are fun to use but for my skin they didn't work all that well. I think If you have really deep clogged pores this is a good buy but for some reason they didn't grab my skin that much.definitly hurt pretty bad to take off so I wish it worked a little better for me but my sister and her boyfriend tried it and it worked a lot better for them
I have been on the search for a good black head remover and Biore Charcoal strips is the winner! Quick and easy to use, with minimal pain, leaves me with amazing results. I always have a pack handy!
These work so well. My nose tends to be oily and when I use them the oil is gone for about a week. These are so easy and fun to use as well. You can see all the gunk that is pulled out of your pores and it is so satisfying. Only issue that I've had is the strip becoming sticky and almost melted when using while taking a hot bath. Overall great product.
I love the charcoal pore strips because when I use them they always leave a fresh feeling on my face make me feel very clean unclogs my pores very good the packaging is good I would definitely buy this product again.
I like this product a lot, it doesn’t break my face out when I use it and seems to get the job done. I’ve seen this product in lots of stores so it’s easy to find. Personally I have had no negative fall out form this product but I have seen where other people have issues with it. I would buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos