BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sydney G.
Salem, OR
Love these strips! They work so well I can see the blackheads when i take it off! It doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it feeling fresh and smoother than ever. I use these all the time, definitely would recommend.
Ellen S.
Bluff City, TN
These are great! They remove blackheads and clogged pores really well. The only thing I did not like about them is they can leave a filmy residue behind. Other then that, they are excellent and I continue to use them.
Joangely R.
These strips were pretty good. I loved how it made my nose a little bit more matte. I am a first time user. The packaging should definitely improve. Make it more simple and aesthetic. I bought it at Walmart :) , and this product should definitely improve.
nikki m.
I like this product because it gets the job done. Takes all of the dirt off my nose. They're lifesavers, I'm that loyal to a skin care routine so this is an easy way to cleanse my nose from all that nasty stuff while doing it quickly and efficiently. It's also very satisfying taking the strip off and looking at everything you just pulled out of the pores.
Olivia R.
Orlando, FL
I'm personally pretty obsessed with using these charcoal strips! They're really simple to use and I actually do notice a significant difference in the amount of black heads on my nose after use! I will continue to use!
Monique S.
These pore strips were an okay product. In my opinion I felt like the strip did not take out all of the blackheads, but it definitely took out some . I usually use two in one use. I would recommend these to those who have very few blackheads on their nose
Jamie H.
Lexington
Love the active charcoal version of these strips! You can see and feel the results. My face feels clean and soft after using these. They are meant for your nose, but I tend to cut them up and use them on my chin where I have hormonal acne. Multi-use!
Makenzi K.
These are amazing! These ripped all the stubborn blackheads out of my nose after two uses. I used them one time a week after I bought them from ulta and they stripped all of that stubborn dirt from my pores in my nose!
Alexa B.
I had seen other people be very impressed but this product, not to say that I wasn't, but it never got out all the blackheads like I thought it would. Maybe it was my fault, but I would always have to go back to the mirror and get the left over ones myself
jordan p.
this product was pretty great. i have used this product before and i love it. it was definitely effective and helped a lot. it is a very good price for the product. there is a little room for improvements but not much
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?