Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love these strips! They work so well I can see the blackheads when i take it off! It doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it feeling fresh and smoother than ever. I use these all the time, definitely would recommend.
These are great! They remove blackheads and clogged pores really well. The only thing I did not like about them is they can leave a filmy residue behind. Other then that, they are excellent and I continue to use them.
These strips were pretty good. I loved how it made my nose a little bit more matte. I am a first time user. The packaging should definitely improve. Make it more simple and aesthetic. I bought it at Walmart :) , and this product should definitely improve.
I like this product because it gets the job done. Takes all of the dirt off my nose. They're lifesavers, I'm that loyal to a skin care routine so this is an easy way to cleanse my nose from all that nasty stuff while doing it quickly and efficiently. It's also very satisfying taking the strip off and looking at everything you just pulled out of the pores.
I'm personally pretty obsessed with using these charcoal strips! They're really simple to use and I actually do notice a significant difference in the amount of black heads on my nose after use! I will continue to use!
These pore strips were an okay product. In my opinion I felt like the strip did not take out all of the blackheads, but it definitely took out some . I usually use two in one use. I would recommend these to those who have very few blackheads on their nose
Love the active charcoal version of these strips! You can see and feel the results. My face feels clean and soft after using these. They are meant for your nose, but I tend to cut them up and use them on my chin where I have hormonal acne. Multi-use!
These are amazing! These ripped all the stubborn blackheads out of my nose after two uses. I used them one time a week after I bought them from ulta and they stripped all of that stubborn dirt from my pores in my nose!
I had seen other people be very impressed but this product, not to say that I wasn't, but it never got out all the blackheads like I thought it would. Maybe it was my fault, but I would always have to go back to the mirror and get the left over ones myself
this product was pretty great. i have used this product before and i love it. it was definitely effective and helped a lot. it is a very good price for the product. there is a little room for improvements but not much
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos