BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
Love these nose strips! Super easy to use and definitely gets the gunk out of my pores. I wouldn’t use this once or twice a week as directed though. I’ve had friends use these regularly and it doesn’t let your prose close
mac ♉.
Swoyersville
I was never a believer than these strips worked but this brand has changed that opinion. I used them and saw immediate results. I got that at my local drug store and the packaging was very nice and gave me a good idea of what i should except with this product
Kelly B.
Charlotte
These strips have never really worked for me. I've tried them several times and after they dry and I pull them off there isn't that much on the strip (and I know there should definitely be more!) They also irritate my skin but I have sensitive skin. I would likely not purchase again.
Whit H.
Spartanburg
This strip feels fresh on the skin all the way through until the final showdown - when I removed the nose strip, nothing happened with my pores. A bit disappointed if I am going to be hones, but others may say otherwise.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I use these about once a week to keep my nose pores clean and clear! The charcoal works better than the regular pore strips especially because I have oily acne prone skin! It's also not to expensive so I keep buying them!
Mary Haynes F.
It did the job, but I was disappointed by the lack of gunk it pulled out of my nose. I've been doing nose strips every month or so for the past 8 months, and other strips have definitely performed better than these did.
Sarah H.
Brook Park , OH
Love getting these poor strips they help clean out my nose for so much they work so well and it's so satisfying to see all of my blackheads come out 10 out of 10 would recommend it is so awesome
So good for cleaning out the pores
If you need blackheads out of your face this is the best thing to use, the packaging was very easy to open, it was very cheap to get them at the store, whenever I would take them off I would look at all the pores I had and think wow this really does work well
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Worked great every time I used it. I mainly bought these for my boyfriend who get black heads bad from working in oil and grease under hoods all day. I would give these to everyone that is looking for a good pore strip.
Olivia S.
Greensburg, PA
I hate blackheads, and although these strips can be kind of pricey, they really do work! All you have to do is dampen your nose and the strip sticks. It dries fast and removes all the blackheads without leaving residue.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?