BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
I don't care for these quite as much as some of the newer black head removing products the have now. When used correctly they seem to do okay but only for the nose is a disappointment as many others have different problem areas.
Alondra G.
these pore strips are really nice, they remove every black head and white head even the ones that weren't visible. I highly recommend trying them out!
Jamie H.
Lexington
Love the active charcoal version of these strips! You can see and feel the results. My face feels clean and soft after using these. They are meant for your nose, but I tend to cut them up and use them on my chin where I have hormonal acne. Multi-use!
Morgan F.
Flower Mound
i absolutely love this product there are some down sides to this (for me). 1 thing is i use the product but some time the peel doesn’t get all into my pores and it kinda makes me mad. But definitely does work well maybe even better with some other people.
Clory F.
Rantoul
I’m actually using this right now as I type this. I love these. A little tip, get witch hazel! And once you take the strip off make put witch hazel on your face to close the pores up! That way they aren’t open and ready to clog back up.
Kenzie O.
Tipp City, OH
I have a lot of blackheads, so when I tried this, I didn't really think it would get them all out, but I stand corrected. This not only removed them all, it left my skin extremely soft. This is an amazing product for anyone with a little blackheads or a lot like me. Please buy this product
Elsa T.
Spring Hill, TN
When you think of pore strips, you automatically think Biore. IT's one of the best for cleansing and these charcoal strips are by far extremely effective. This was my first time using them and i'm never going back to normal strip. Will definitely buy again.
Sav E.
Midland city
They were okay I don’t have very bad blackheads but I followed the directions and it didn’t hardly get any of them out wasn’t very expensive I tried them on my boyfriend who has bad blackheads and didn’t work very well
Yashaira O.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this strip it hurts like HELL but trust me when I say this is so worth it price is good not to expensive it definitely met my expectations I want more the packaging was simple but I loved it you ladies need this I do wish that it took more black heads out but it took enough to clear my nose
Savannah F.
Okeana, OH
It seems to work really well. I don't really use any other products like this. I like it My only issue with it is that sometimes it doesnt really stick to my nose curves which I just think is because of my nose shape.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?