Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I don't care for these quite as much as some of the newer black head removing products the have now. When used correctly they seem to do okay but only for the nose is a disappointment as many others have different problem areas.
these pore strips are really nice, they remove every black head and white head even the ones that weren't visible. I highly recommend trying them out!
Love the active charcoal version of these strips! You can see and feel the results. My face feels clean and soft after using these. They are meant for your nose, but I tend to cut them up and use them on my chin where I have hormonal acne. Multi-use!
i absolutely love this product there are some down sides to this (for me). 1 thing is i use the product but some time the peel doesn’t get all into my pores and it kinda makes me mad. But definitely does work well maybe even better with some other people.
I’m actually using this right now as I type this. I love these. A little tip, get witch hazel! And once you take the strip off make put witch hazel on your face to close the pores up! That way they aren’t open and ready to clog back up.
I have a lot of blackheads, so when I tried this, I didn't really think it would get them all out, but I stand corrected. This not only removed them all, it left my skin extremely soft. This is an amazing product for anyone with a little blackheads or a lot like me. Please buy this product
When you think of pore strips, you automatically think Biore. IT's one of the best for cleansing and these charcoal strips are by far extremely effective. This was my first time using them and i'm never going back to normal strip. Will definitely buy again.
They were okay I don’t have very bad blackheads but I followed the directions and it didn’t hardly get any of them out wasn’t very expensive I tried them on my boyfriend who has bad blackheads and didn’t work very well
I love this strip it hurts like HELL but trust me when I say this is so worth it price is good not to expensive it definitely met my expectations I want more the packaging was simple but I loved it you ladies need this I do wish that it took more black heads out but it took enough to clear my nose
It seems to work really well. I don't really use any other products like this. I like it My only issue with it is that sometimes it doesnt really stick to my nose curves which I just think is because of my nose shape.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos