Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I like this product because it gets the job done. Takes all of the dirt off my nose. They're lifesavers, I'm that loyal to a skin care routine so this is an easy way to cleanse my nose from all that nasty stuff while doing it quickly and efficiently. It's also very satisfying taking the strip off and looking at everything you just pulled out of the pores.
These strips are legit! Once you put them on and let them dry, peel them off slowly and you can literally see the black heads it has pulled out of your face. I use them on my nose and chin! I have used these several times and it clears my blackheads up so well!
Pulled out every little thing in my nose. I would recommend soaking your nose with warm water to open up pores before use to get the best results possible! I noticed a difference after I used it and my nose felt clear!
These work so well, they really unclog my pores so quickly. They leave my nose feeling so smooth. I haven’t used any other ones since I found these. The strips are not painful to remove like some others I’ve tried before.
Very good, got almost all my blackheads out!! It was very effective to me!! Recommend to anyone!! It had a great value!! It met most of my expectations!! There was some room for improvement, but overall was very good!!
One of my all time favorites from Biore! The packaging is in a small box that contains enough for more than 2 weeks because you aren't supposed to use it everyday. I got it from target or giant eagle. I was not disappointed. I would recommend to a friend!
I love this product to get rid of my blackheads! You can really see the difference it makes, even after just one use. I use this product twice a week, to make sure the blackheads don't come back. Definitely recommend!
This is an okay product. I didn’t get much from it. They’re supposed to remove blackheads right? Well, it didn’t work for me. I purchased mine from walmart and they honestly weren’t as great as i thought they would be.
These are great! They remove blackheads and clogged pores really well. The only thing I did not like about them is they can leave a filmy residue behind. Other then that, they are excellent and I continue to use them.
I love these strips! I can tell they pull more dirt and oil from my skin than a regular pore strip. I felt them work by the tingling sensation the strip gave. I liked the packaging and would definitely buy them again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos