BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
nikki m.
I like this product because it gets the job done. Takes all of the dirt off my nose. They're lifesavers, I'm that loyal to a skin care routine so this is an easy way to cleanse my nose from all that nasty stuff while doing it quickly and efficiently. It's also very satisfying taking the strip off and looking at everything you just pulled out of the pores.
Alaina D.
Joplin, MO
These strips are legit! Once you put them on and let them dry, peel them off slowly and you can literally see the black heads it has pulled out of your face. I use them on my nose and chin! I have used these several times and it clears my blackheads up so well!
alyssia c.
tulsa
Pulled out every little thing in my nose. I would recommend soaking your nose with warm water to open up pores before use to get the best results possible! I noticed a difference after I used it and my nose felt clear!
Ana R.
These work so well, they really unclog my pores so quickly. They leave my nose feeling so smooth. I haven’t used any other ones since I found these. The strips are not painful to remove like some others I’ve tried before.
Alyssa K.
Gadsden
Very good, got almost all my blackheads out!! It was very effective to me!! Recommend to anyone!! It had a great value!! It met most of my expectations!! There was some room for improvement, but overall was very good!!
Hope D.
One of my all time favorites from Biore! The packaging is in a small box that contains enough for more than 2 weeks because you aren't supposed to use it everyday. I got it from target or giant eagle. I was not disappointed. I would recommend to a friend!
Emma B.
Hilliard
I love this product to get rid of my blackheads! You can really see the difference it makes, even after just one use. I use this product twice a week, to make sure the blackheads don't come back. Definitely recommend!
Mallory M.
Sherwood, AR
This is an okay product. I didn’t get much from it. They’re supposed to remove blackheads right? Well, it didn’t work for me. I purchased mine from walmart and they honestly weren’t as great as i thought they would be.
Ellen S.
Bluff City, TN
These are great! They remove blackheads and clogged pores really well. The only thing I did not like about them is they can leave a filmy residue behind. Other then that, they are excellent and I continue to use them.
brittany J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these strips! I can tell they pull more dirt and oil from my skin than a regular pore strip. I felt them work by the tingling sensation the strip gave. I liked the packaging and would definitely buy them again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?