Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
these pore strips are really nice, they remove every black head and white head even the ones that weren't visible. I highly recommend trying them out!
Anything with charcoal take my money!! These nose strips are the best for the price! It's so convenient right before a big event. It takes out so much sebum and dirt on my nose. The best for getting rid of annoying strawberry noses!
These are great! They remove blackheads and clogged pores really well. The only thing I did not like about them is they can leave a filmy residue behind. Other then that, they are excellent and I continue to use them.
These strips aren't a bad price compared to other brands but I wish they worked a little better and pulled out more blackheads than what they do. But when I look at the strips, I'm not totally disappointed! There are results and that's all that matters.
These pore strips were an okay product. In my opinion I felt like the strip did not take out all of the blackheads, but it definitely took out some . I usually use two in one use. I would recommend these to those who have very few blackheads on their nose
My nose has so many pores, & blackheads. I wanted to find a solution to get rid of it so i got a hold of this product, along with others from biore & i have to say i am really satisfied with the outcomes. When i use one, its like my problem never existed !
Pulled out every little thing in my nose. I would recommend soaking your nose with warm water to open up pores before use to get the best results possible! I noticed a difference after I used it and my nose felt clear!
Awesome product. I love the benefits of charcoal and good pore strips! These are extremely easy to use and get the job done. The only little negative is that it can hurt a bit when peeling off. Would recommend to others.
Very effective. My pores are clean and skin is shiny after use. I don't have to use one every day, 2 times a month usually. Leaves a little black residue after removal but is easily removed. Would use again and again!
When you think of pore strips, you automatically think Biore. IT's one of the best for cleansing and these charcoal strips are by far extremely effective. This was my first time using them and i'm never going back to normal strip. Will definitely buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos