BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alondra G.
these pore strips are really nice, they remove every black head and white head even the ones that weren't visible. I highly recommend trying them out!
Maddy S.
Anything with charcoal take my money!! These nose strips are the best for the price! It's so convenient right before a big event. It takes out so much sebum and dirt on my nose. The best for getting rid of annoying strawberry noses!
Ellen S.
Bluff City, TN
These are great! They remove blackheads and clogged pores really well. The only thing I did not like about them is they can leave a filmy residue behind. Other then that, they are excellent and I continue to use them.
Hannah D.
These strips aren't a bad price compared to other brands but I wish they worked a little better and pulled out more blackheads than what they do. But when I look at the strips, I'm not totally disappointed! There are results and that's all that matters.
Monique S.
These pore strips were an okay product. In my opinion I felt like the strip did not take out all of the blackheads, but it definitely took out some . I usually use two in one use. I would recommend these to those who have very few blackheads on their nose
Jandell C.
My nose has so many pores, & blackheads. I wanted to find a solution to get rid of it so i got a hold of this product, along with others from biore & i have to say i am really satisfied with the outcomes. When i use one, its like my problem never existed !
alyssia c.
tulsa
Pulled out every little thing in my nose. I would recommend soaking your nose with warm water to open up pores before use to get the best results possible! I noticed a difference after I used it and my nose felt clear!
Danielle W.
Awesome product. I love the benefits of charcoal and good pore strips! These are extremely easy to use and get the job done. The only little negative is that it can hurt a bit when peeling off. Would recommend to others.
Kacie G.
Richmond
Very effective. My pores are clean and skin is shiny after use. I don't have to use one every day, 2 times a month usually. Leaves a little black residue after removal but is easily removed. Would use again and again!
Elsa T.
Spring Hill, TN
When you think of pore strips, you automatically think Biore. IT's one of the best for cleansing and these charcoal strips are by far extremely effective. This was my first time using them and i'm never going back to normal strip. Will definitely buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?