Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Dried the area on my skin. Did remove most of my blackhead. I would recommend using this product once a month. Definitely not something you should use frequently m. Dries the skin for those who have sensitive skin like me.
I’m a big fan of charcoal products, but I didn’t find these to be particularly great. They worked to pull some dirt out of my pores, but not close to as much as promised. Not a terrible product, but definitely not my favorite.
I didn’t really think they actually worked, maybe I just didn’t apply it right? But it did not meet with my expectations, and is was super hard my eye started crying, maybe I could get some tips on how to actually apply it
This pore strip would work very well if you had tons of blackheads and whiteheads, but as for myself, I don't have much so I don't see much, but it does do the job for removing what is there on my nose
These seemed to be less effective than the original pore strips and I didt feel like they properly bonded to my skin to remove debris. I didn’t see an added benefit to the charcoal. They’re gentle enough but just not effective. I would not buy these again.
I really enjoy this product because it clears my nose of unwanted blackheads. The product is easy to use and simple. I believe it is more effective than a mask because it focuses on the nose. I would recommend this to a friend.
I feel like this product worked pretty well. I had a sample size to try it out. This brand is kind of pricey so if I had a coupon or some type of discount I buy it & use it again... other than that this brand is a good one.
SO PAINFUL! BUUT they do work! It removes all of the gunk in my pores. It also isn't pricey!! Cheap and good! If it's your first time using strips wouldn't recommend those. Maybe something a little less harmful to the skin.
I really like how these clean our our pores. One of the best nose strips out there that I've tried. It meet my expectations and was effective in what it calls. I'm a repeat users of this product I always need some on hand.
Me encanto prometió con lo que cumplía al mirarla un poco incómodo pero no al punto de extremos solo, cumplió con mis expectativas completamente y me encanta deja una sensación en mi nariz increíble se siente suave, limpia y fresca definitivamente la recomendaria
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos