BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brittany M.
This product definitely does its job but sometimes it doesn't work for me. It doesn't seem to give the results I hope for because after I take it off, I still see some blackheads or clogged pores. Maybe it's just my skin!
Baylee F.
Lansing, MI
This product is great for those pesky-blackheads! Though it is not super gentle, the pulling off of this product is very tolerable! Also super effective! I’m a repeat user and I would totally buy this over and over again!
Hannah S.
These strips are pretty good! They get most of the junk out of your pores. When they are ready they get really hard. It doesn't hurt too bad when you pull them off. They remove blackheads, oil, and most of the dead skin.
👅Angela💖 M.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved it and it shocked me to look at all of he junk I had on my nose! Definitely met my expectations and went above! I saw a sample in a magazine I got and I was instantly hooked! I definitely saw improvement on my nose and would 100% buy it again.
Kayla B.
Hannibal, MO
Charcoal anything is a current trend but I really like these. First you wash your face then place a strip overblackheads on your nose let it sit and harden and if one easy tug it's off,along with those pesky black heads. You can actually see them on the strip!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Love how it comes with multiple strips and they are easy to use, the price is perfect to the product... I was not disappointed in the product, I got it in a gift from a friend but, definitely will go back and get it again
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Worked great every time I used it. I mainly bought these for my boyfriend who get black heads bad from working in oil and grease under hoods all day. I would give these to everyone that is looking for a good pore strip.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I love these pore strips! Even better then the normal ones! I get black heads so bad on my nose this diffidently helps to relieve the problem. However it does not take them away entirely. But you will notice a difference!
Kaelin K.
Los Angeles
Great for i between facials. I have very large and deep pores and these strips are perfect to make sure they are clear. My nose is the biggest blackhead attractor and these strips are the trick to make sure they're clean.
Mersadies R.
HAMPSTEAD, MD
I personally didn’t like these strips, they didn’t do my for my skin. And didn’t meet my expectations at all. I would not get these again personally, I may have had a bad experience but maybe someone else will love them.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?