Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love this product! It's awesome, works well and not to pricey either! It does exactly what it's suppose to be used for. GET THOSE BOACK HEADS OUT! It's actually pretty satisfying too lmao. Bought it at target, as always and I do definitely recommend this item!
I was never a believer than these strips worked but this brand has changed that opinion. I used them and saw immediate results. I got that at my local drug store and the packaging was very nice and gave me a good idea of what i should except with this product
These work wonders and you can ever see the black and white heads that it pulls out when you remove it, it’s hard to get in place if you’ve never used them but I would totally recommend for anyone with black head issues.
This is my go to deep cleansing pore strips. It worked great and I love it. It isn’t pricey you can find this at any drug store I got mine at Walmart l. This will clear your blackheads and clear your pores. Must try it !
Love how clean and not oily skin feels after using. It is gentle on sensitive skin. My daughter even uses it. I purchased it at Wal-Mart also at target. It is a simple package easy to store and easy to open. Yes I would recommend this product yo other.
I use these about once a week to keep my nose pores clean and clear! The charcoal works better than the regular pore strips especially because I have oily acne prone skin! It's also not to expensive so I keep buying them!
These strips are essential to my skin care routine. It removes Black heads along with anything else lodged in my pores with ease. Also the price is definitely worth the outcome. Overall, I recommend trying this product.
Love these nose strips! Super easy to use and definitely gets the gunk out of my pores. I wouldn’t use this once or twice a week as directed though. I’ve had friends use these regularly and it doesn’t let your prose close
If you need blackheads out of your face this is the best thing to use, the packaging was very easy to open, it was very cheap to get them at the store, whenever I would take them off I would look at all the pores I had and think wow this really does work well
This product is amazing, I always seem to have blackheads and other items I'd use could never make them go away. It was very gentle to my skin not leaving a single scar to my face(which happens frequently). I'm a first time user and would definitely buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos