BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Marlaina J.
Modesto
Love this product! It's awesome, works well and not to pricey either! It does exactly what it's suppose to be used for. GET THOSE BOACK HEADS OUT! It's actually pretty satisfying too lmao. Bought it at target, as always and I do definitely recommend this item!
mac ♉.
Swoyersville
I was never a believer than these strips worked but this brand has changed that opinion. I used them and saw immediate results. I got that at my local drug store and the packaging was very nice and gave me a good idea of what i should except with this product
Kenzie C.
Columbia , KY
These work wonders and you can ever see the black and white heads that it pulls out when you remove it, it’s hard to get in place if you’ve never used them but I would totally recommend for anyone with black head issues.
Rena B.
Spanaway, WA
This is my go to deep cleansing pore strips. It worked great and I love it. It isn’t pricey you can find this at any drug store I got mine at Walmart l. This will clear your blackheads and clear your pores. Must try it !
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
Love how clean and not oily skin feels after using. It is gentle on sensitive skin. My daughter even uses it. I purchased it at Wal-Mart also at target. It is a simple package easy to store and easy to open. Yes I would recommend this product yo other.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I use these about once a week to keep my nose pores clean and clear! The charcoal works better than the regular pore strips especially because I have oily acne prone skin! It's also not to expensive so I keep buying them!
Ameer A.
Piscataway , NJ
These strips are essential to my skin care routine. It removes Black heads along with anything else lodged in my pores with ease. Also the price is definitely worth the outcome. Overall, I recommend trying this product.
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
Love these nose strips! Super easy to use and definitely gets the gunk out of my pores. I wouldn’t use this once or twice a week as directed though. I’ve had friends use these regularly and it doesn’t let your prose close
If you need blackheads out of your face this is the best thing to use, the packaging was very easy to open, it was very cheap to get them at the store, whenever I would take them off I would look at all the pores I had and think wow this really does work well
Nadia H.
Houston
This product is amazing, I always seem to have blackheads and other items I'd use could never make them go away. It was very gentle to my skin not leaving a single scar to my face(which happens frequently). I'm a first time user and would definitely buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?