Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips have never really worked for me. I've tried them several times and after they dry and I pull them off there isn't that much on the strip (and I know there should definitely be more!) They also irritate my skin but I have sensitive skin. I would likely not purchase again.
LOVED these!!! i feel like i've tried every pore strip in the world and i never get the results i want but this definitely pulled out the grossness on my nose and gave me the satisfaction we all look for in a pore strip!
i love this product. it’s so great at getting out the pesky black heads. first time using it but won’t be the last. you would think it would be very hard on the skin but it was the complete opposite. will be buying again.
These are ok pore strips. I don't think this brand's are much better than any generic brands. They work, but they aren't awesome. I usually get them at target. I like these better only because they're a tiny bit stronger.
Okay first off black heads are the worst but this product is the best!! I've tried so many black head strips and none work like these do. They clean out my pores completely and make my skin feel amazing and look amazing!
It hurts alittle when removing but it really picks up all the dirt clogged into my pores. I totally recommend this product if you are looking for a cheap way to get rid of gross pores. It left my nose looking flawless!
These strips were pretty good. I loved how it made my nose a little bit more matte. I am a first time user. The packaging should definitely improve. Make it more simple and aesthetic. I bought it at Walmart :) , and this product should definitely improve.
These work so well, they really unclog my pores so quickly. They leave my nose feeling so smooth. I haven’t used any other ones since I found these. The strips are not painful to remove like some others I’ve tried before.
I was a little skeptical at first since in the past other strips did nothing for me. These work amazing! I only need to use it once a month and my nose stays clear of black and white heads! It pulled out so much gunk even after showering and washing my face. I would and do recommend this to everyone!
One of my all time favorites from Biore! The packaging is in a small box that contains enough for more than 2 weeks because you aren't supposed to use it everyday. I got it from target or giant eagle. I was not disappointed. I would recommend to a friend!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos