BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nayla C.
Chicago
This is a meh product. When I place this on my nose for the time it tells me to, I barely notice a difference. However, if you want a noticeable affect I would suggest leaving it on longer and being consistent with it.
Aubrie B.
I loved this product! It really seemed to minimize my blackheads and even shrinks my pores! I’m a repetitive user of this product! It’s very gentle for the skin. I usually buy mine from Walmart or Dollar General.
Erika M.
Menifee, CA
Its an awesome pore cleanser. I love how its easy to use. I had deep pores around my chin and thus product defitnetly transformed my skin. I bought this product at Target. It was nice packaging and easy to read. I think they're product is really great!
Andra A.
Richmond, KY
These worked well to cleanse my pores, and I definitely noticed a difference! I thought they were effective, and exceeded my expectations as many pore strips in the past have done absolutely nothing for me at all! I would buy again and definitely recommend!
Zoey F.
Madison, WI
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips a great idea in theory, however Pore strips can create micro tears in the skin and break blood vessels permanently. Would not recommend for safety purposes.
Ana R.
These work so well, they really unclog my pores so quickly. They leave my nose feeling so smooth. I haven’t used any other ones since I found these. The strips are not painful to remove like some others I’ve tried before.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Works amazing. They’re easy to use and take a lot off of my nose. You can see the dirt and oil from the pores and it’s fun to use. Very affordable and recommend to others. One of my fav products to use for Black heads.
Hope D.
One of my all time favorites from Biore! The packaging is in a small box that contains enough for more than 2 weeks because you aren't supposed to use it everyday. I got it from target or giant eagle. I was not disappointed. I would recommend to a friend!
Nisha S.
These strips are really helpful when I have an event or something the next morning! Unlike other ones I've tried, these actually pull blackheads. Sometimes they leave small sticky residue but don't hurt or break skin.
kathleen p.
I love it! I works really great.When you take it off your nose you see the black heads come off you face it and nice to see that it does work. I use it all the time. I use it about every other day. I defiantly recommend it to everyone I know because it work that great. Everyone women and men needs this
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?