Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is a meh product. When I place this on my nose for the time it tells me to, I barely notice a difference. However, if you want a noticeable affect I would suggest leaving it on longer and being consistent with it.
I loved this product! It really seemed to minimize my blackheads and even shrinks my pores! I’m a repetitive user of this product! It’s very gentle for the skin. I usually buy mine from Walmart or Dollar General.
Its an awesome pore cleanser. I love how its easy to use. I had deep pores around my chin and thus product defitnetly transformed my skin. I bought this product at Target. It was nice packaging and easy to read. I think they're product is really great!
These worked well to cleanse my pores, and I definitely noticed a difference! I thought they were effective, and exceeded my expectations as many pore strips in the past have done absolutely nothing for me at all! I would buy again and definitely recommend!
These work so well, they really unclog my pores so quickly. They leave my nose feeling so smooth. I haven’t used any other ones since I found these. The strips are not painful to remove like some others I’ve tried before.
Works amazing. They’re easy to use and take a lot off of my nose. You can see the dirt and oil from the pores and it’s fun to use. Very affordable and recommend to others. One of my fav products to use for Black heads.
One of my all time favorites from Biore! The packaging is in a small box that contains enough for more than 2 weeks because you aren't supposed to use it everyday. I got it from target or giant eagle. I was not disappointed. I would recommend to a friend!
These strips are really helpful when I have an event or something the next morning! Unlike other ones I've tried, these actually pull blackheads. Sometimes they leave small sticky residue but don't hurt or break skin.
I love it! I works really great.When you take it off your nose you see the black heads come off you face it and nice to see that it does work. I use it all the time. I use it about every other day. I defiantly recommend it to everyone I know because it work that great. Everyone women and men needs this
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos