BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Olivia P.
O Fallon, IL
Unfortunately I don't feel these pore strips really did much for me. They didn't pull much "gunk" out of my skin, but did pull out hairs so kind of hurt. Although they're very affordable, I wasn't too happy with the result.
Anna C.
Statham, GA
I used these strips in hopes of really getting deep into my pores but I was disappointed. The same of the actual strip made it difficult to get into the crevices of my nose, which is where I really needed it the most. If they could fix that, I feel like this product would work for me but as of now, it hasnt.
Sarah P.
Hampton , VA
These strips claim to remove blackheads but in my experience as a repeat user it has never worked. The price point is good because it's cheap and you can get it from Walmart but they definitely need to work on the product.
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
I really like how these clean our our pores. One of the best nose strips out there that I've tried. It meet my expectations and was effective in what it calls. I'm a repeat users of this product I always need some on hand.
Laura E.
At first a bit skeptical, but however after washing my face and patting it dry, I applied the strip. Waited the time and removed. Seems to have worked well clearing out the pores . Soft and smooth after, with mild redness.
Kassie B.
I love this mask! It pulled out all the blackheads and dirt in my pores on my nose! i've used it a few times and i absolutely love it! The packaging is nice and the strips are made to fit your nose! Definitely recommend it!
Alex S.
These strips are good to help minimize pores and clean out all dirt and oil. They are reasonably priced and you get a good amount. One downside is that your nose gets a little dry after using them so you have to moisturize.
Cindee N.
Lowell, MA
This pore strip would work very well if you had tons of blackheads and whiteheads, but as for myself, I don't have much so I don't see much, but it does do the job for removing what is there on my nose
Monica Z.
I love these strips they work great and are easy to apply once I'm done with using one I use the heating mask and I am in heaven after it all comes off my face feels clean and the mask gives my skin that nice tight feeling
Rebeca R.
Me encanto prometió con lo que cumplía al mirarla un poco incómodo pero no al punto de extremos solo, cumplió con mis expectativas completamente y me encanta deja una sensación en mi nariz increíble se siente suave, limpia y fresca definitivamente la recomendaria
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?