Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These aren’t bad as far as nose strips go. The packaging is nice and they go on very easily. However, I didn’t feel they removed as much as they said they would and I still had a few blackheads left. Not sure I’d buy again.
I bought these because I have trouble with blackheads specifically on my nose area. I feel that for the amount of pain I feel peeling these off of my face, they don't really get as much gunk out as I would like. I would steam your face before using these to try and open up your pores to get maximum results.
This product is for anyone who has stubborn black heads. I highly recommend it to all my friends da and family who have bad black heads. Takes multiple uses to clear black heads but you will see results after one use.
This product worked well, pretty easy to use. It hurt a bit taking it off. The value is good and priced at right price point. I purchased this product Target. I have used it multiple times. I would definitely give this product another chance for purchase.
Really good product, quick and nice results. They are a little pricey however, the one with only fourteen in them is expensive and so are the next levels up. It’s definitely something you would want to treat yourself with.
I saw a friend post about these and how awesome they were. I honestly didn't seen much on the strip when I peeled it off after the 15 minutes. I was highly disappointed.
I absolutely love these nose strips. I have never been the type to get too many blackheads, but I am also shocked by the amount of gunk these beauties are able to take off my nose. I highly recommend for a weekly treatment!
Bought these once to try. Once they dry it's easy to peel it off. Each strip is in its own little package inside of the box so you can save the rest for another time. Can't decide if I like them or not. Undecided if I think they worked like they were advertised.
These strips were really helpful for me! I loved how quick and easy they were to put on your nose and take off for the nose strips, and for the charcoal wash, it was very refreshing to constantly use this product everyday!!
This is amazing for removing blackheads! It pulls the suckers right out. It definitely leaves a little bit of residue but only around the edges of the strip. That can be removed with warm water and little bit of face wash.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos