BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I absolutely love these nose strips. I’ve tried other brands and these beat all of them out of the water. I get a kick out of all the junk that comes off my nose. These are very effective. I highly recommend these.
B!B! B.
Elmont
An OK  product, I was gifted this by my sister. I gave it a 3 star because it made my face really dry, didn't quite meet expectations although it worked great for my sister she swears by it. If you have oily skin you could try it as its not too expensive, you never know it might just work for you
Alena S.
Steubenville
I like these a lot. at first i thought it was going to make my skin dry out but it didn't. it really deep cleaned my pores on my nose . I have used there forever. I use a variety of thier products. I would have to say these are better than most. I think maybe they could design the strip a bit better so that it molds onto your face better. but other than that I use these often and it helps prevent breakouts
Jayne W.
Laredo , TX
I would used these back when I was a senior in high school because that is when I started to develop blackheads. I feel like some times it wouldn’t complete get the job done ! But it was good for those rushed days
Arelli A.
N Highlands, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are my go to pore strips. Though recently, it hasn’t been clearing much of anything. Maybe that’s user error though. They were always pretty awesome before and got rid of white heads on my nose which I hate!
Sam R.
Sunrise, FL
I did not like how it felt when it came off but I definitely on a lot of products of this brand especially since I have a really dry skin this really cleared up my acne this input secular helps get rid of some of my blackheads especially around my nose which really helped out a lot I would really recommend this product to somebody who has a lot of blackheads and their nose area and really wants to get rid of it safely
Devan M.
Clayton, NJ
Did what it was supposed to do. However didn’t fully clear all black heads. This was my first time using the strips. I generally use the charcoal face cleanser which I definitely prefer. I would recommend however.
Christine L.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these pore strips, they are easy to apply and always leave my skin feeling detoxed after I remove them. Good value for how many strips you get especially since I don’t use these more than once a week or so.
Liz P.
Saddle Brook , NJ
I love using these pore strips, they are so easy to use, all you have to do is open the individually wrapped strip and place it on your nose, wet the strip and let it sit for a few minutes! The results are amazing! I feel so clean after using these , knowing that I have no black or white heads!
Avani P.
This product did not really work well for me. I did not like it at all. The charcoal strips would not stay on my nose and they do not stick. When I pull them off they do not stay on well and it is really annoying.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?