Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I absolutely love these nose strips. I’ve tried other brands and these beat all of them out of the water. I get a kick out of all the junk that comes off my nose. These are very effective. I highly recommend these.
An OK product, I was gifted this by my sister. I gave it a 3 star because it made my face really dry, didn't quite meet expectations although it worked great for my sister she swears by it. If you have oily skin you could try it as its not too expensive, you never know it might just work for you
I like these a lot. at first i thought it was going to make my skin dry out but it didn't. it really deep cleaned my pores on my nose . I have used there forever. I use a variety of thier products. I would have to say these are better than most. I think maybe they could design the strip a bit better so that it molds onto your face better. but other than that I use these often and it helps prevent breakouts
I would used these back when I was a senior in high school because that is when I started to develop blackheads. I feel like some times it wouldn’t complete get the job done ! But it was good for those rushed days
I did not like how it felt when it came off but I definitely on a lot of products of this brand especially since I have a really dry skin this really cleared up my acne this input secular helps get rid of some of my blackheads especially around my nose which really helped out a lot I would really recommend this product to somebody who has a lot of blackheads and their nose area and really wants to get rid of it safely
Did what it was supposed to do. However didn’t fully clear all black heads. This was my first time using the strips. I generally use the charcoal face cleanser which I definitely prefer. I would recommend however.
I love using these pore strips, they are so easy to use, all you have to do is open the individually wrapped strip and place it on your nose, wet the strip and let it sit for a few minutes! The results are amazing! I feel so clean after using these , knowing that I have no black or white heads!
This product did not really work well for me. I did not like it at all. The charcoal strips would not stay on my nose and they do not stick. When I pull them off they do not stay on well and it is really annoying.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos