Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is okay. I didn’t see the results as much as I thought I was. It’s not pricey but it doesn’t work on my skin. I bought it from Walmart for like $6, I would recommend people to try it to see if it works for them.
These were the only strips I used for years. While they seemed to work okay I just was never truly happy with the after results. It would remove some blackheads but I was still left with a good majority on my nose everytime.
These are amazing. I love putting them on but hate taking them off. They do the good tho. My pore completely vanished and it feels good while it on. Keep it on until it hardens and then take it off. I'd recommend it for sure.
These pore strips did clean some of my pores, but it didn't do as good of a job as other pore strips have done. It is still good though! This is just on my skin and it could be a different outcome on other peoples so I recommend trying it to see if it works for you!
Works really good to remove black heads and white heads! I would recommend it! The only thing is that it is very painful when removing it! My eyes tear up pretty bad but i continue to use them because they really do the job!!
I really using Biore black head strips! These charcoal ones I don’t like as much as the regular kind because they leave my skin slightly itchy but I have very sensitive skin. It still does the job and I would recommend them!
I’ve definitely have used better pore strips than this but for the price they do work effectively and do help to clean my pores, I just feel like there are better ones out there, but if you are on a budget I would recommend.
Works better than the original strips but same issue of getting the right level of dampness. Without enough water, it won't stick. Too much water and the product on the strips just sticks to your skin instead of peeling off.
This product will make you feel squeaky clean. I definitely noticed it the skin on my nose feel smoother. I am slightly disappointed that I didn’t see any large particles removed. This product is gentle though and won’t hurt.
I’ve been on the hunt for a good charcoal mask but can’t seem to find one. I picked up these just to try it out because of its reasonable price but didn’t even lift anything out of my pores and could still see the blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos