BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kierra H.
This product is okay. I didn’t see the results as much as I thought I was. It’s not pricey but it doesn’t work on my skin. I bought it from Walmart for like $6, I would recommend people to try it to see if it works for them.
angelica D.
Albuquerque, NM
These were the only strips I used for years. While they seemed to work okay I just was never truly happy with the after results. It would remove some blackheads but I was still left with a good majority on my nose everytime.
Bianca E.
Washington, DC
These are amazing. I love putting them on but hate taking them off. They do the good tho. My pore completely vanished and it feels good while it on. Keep it on until it hardens and then take it off. I'd recommend it for sure.
Adria C.
These pore strips did clean some of my pores, but it didn't do as good of a job as other pore strips have done. It is still good though! This is just on my skin and it could be a different outcome on other peoples so I recommend trying it to see if it works for you!
Lizbeth C.
Works really good to remove black heads and white heads! I would recommend it! The only thing is that it is very painful when removing it! My eyes tear up pretty bad but i continue to use them because they really do the job!!
Kelly M.
Apple Valley, MN
I really using Biore black head strips! These charcoal ones I don’t like as much as the regular kind because they leave my skin slightly itchy but I have very sensitive skin. It still does the job and I would recommend them!
paige d.
I’ve definitely have used better pore strips than this but for the price they do work effectively and do help to clean my pores, I just feel like there are better ones out there, but if you are on a budget I would recommend.
Kylie F.
Westminster
Works better than the original strips but same issue of getting the right level of dampness. Without enough water, it won't stick. Too much water and the product on the strips just sticks to your skin instead of peeling off.
Anna K.
Columbus
This product will make you feel squeaky clean. I definitely noticed it the skin on my nose feel smoother. I am slightly disappointed that I didn’t see any large particles removed. This product is gentle though and won’t hurt.
Mariah L.
State College, PA
I’ve been on the hunt for a good charcoal mask but can’t seem to find one. I picked up these just to try it out because of its reasonable price but didn’t even lift anything out of my pores and could still see the blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?