Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Tore my skin, pulled off hairs and made them grow back. It was Very uncomfortable and my nose the place with the most black heads still had them .. pulls hair but not blackheads ?? Not a good product if you ask me . lol sorry
These are a must for every beauty target run!!!! I love these! I just wish you could get more that 8 in a pack. But overall these are awesome I've been using them for years to get rid of and prevent the blackheads on my nose
Honestly I always try to find a product that would do its job and I never could until this one came to reach you can buy it literally anywhere Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, target, I would buy it again and the price is affordable
Ok! I'm shocked! As an esthetician I never believe people when they say these strips work. I received one as a sample and was really glad because I've been wanting to try it. I followed the directions to a T. I was a little afraid bc although it's cut with various nose sizes in mind it got a little wrinkled, but I smoothed it out. I let it sit for 15 minutes. Once it was hard I pulled it off. I actually began tearing in one eye because the pull was so tough. It actually cleared out my pores on my nose. You can see all the congestion on the strip. Honestly it's less pain than extractions and a pretty decent cleanse! Would totally recommend!!
I really using Biore black head strips! These charcoal ones I don’t like as much as the regular kind because they leave my skin slightly itchy but I have very sensitive skin. It still does the job and I would recommend them!
These are pretty harsh on your skin, but they did cleared my nose quiet a bit (not perfectly though) since I always have blackheads on my nose :( I use one stripe once a week or two. I don't think I would be repurchasing tho.
I’ve been on the hunt for a good charcoal mask but can’t seem to find one. I picked up these just to try it out because of its reasonable price but didn’t even lift anything out of my pores and could still see the blackheads.
God how I love these !!!! I can't explain to you how nasty my pores are like I don't have acne problems or pimples or anything else like that but man do my pores kill me !!! I do a wide range of products to help minimize the nastiness that goes into my pores but with my gigantic pores that doesn't always work. So using these pore strips once a week really helps and especially cuz I do pull out a decent amount every week even on top of my rigorous skin care routine. I also have tried a bunch of diff. Pore strip products but nothing gets a ton of them out like biore even the regular biore strips that don't have the charcoal infused into them do a better job then most other regular strips and dare I say even some other charcoal pore strips. Now level of pain of pulling this off I'd have to say I don't pay much attention cuz when it comes to my blackheads I just want those suckers gone, but my friends do say it hurts a bit.
Works very well could be stronger adhesive . Used on my boyfriend, had to use more than one strip. It was effective after a while . This was the first time I used it. Would recommend if having light troubles with blackheads.
They definitely do the job, but it would leave a black sticky residue on my face that took quite a bit of scrubbing. All in, I would buy again if they were on sale but I didn't find them to be absolutely amazing or anything.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos