BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Curtis J.
Freeport, NY
An oily face, particularly an oily nose is hereditary in my family. This product was 100% effective in helping me deal with this problem and ever since that first time I bought it at Duane Reade, I haven't stopped buying it.
👑Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Only used this as a sample but as soon as the one I have now finished I'm definitely going to buy another one. The results were immediate and didn't have any problems removing it even though I got some ingrown hit on my face
Jade F.
Grundy, VA
These pore strips no doubt do their job. I licked some up at Walmart and went home to test them out. They cleared my skin of noticeable blackheads and painlessly extracted them. I am definitely a regular user of this product.
Uma m.
Virgina
I'm not satisfied with the product. The normal pore strips were better for me. These barely pulled out any blackheads and left a sticky residue after removal of the strip. The residue was hard to get of my nose. Not worth it.
Tabbitha S.
I hate these, they don't work for me, they don't clean out my pores at all, I've tried exfoliating my skin, steaming my pores before use and nothing helped. They're expensive just to not work at all. Never going to buy again.
Kylie F.
Westminster
Works better than the original strips but same issue of getting the right level of dampness. Without enough water, it won't stick. Too much water and the product on the strips just sticks to your skin instead of peeling off.
Anna K.
Columbus
This product will make you feel squeaky clean. I definitely noticed it the skin on my nose feel smoother. I am slightly disappointed that I didn’t see any large particles removed. This product is gentle though and won’t hurt.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Ok! I'm shocked! As an esthetician I never believe people when they say these strips work. I received one as a sample and was really glad because I've been wanting to try it. I followed the directions to a T. I was a little afraid bc although it's cut with various nose sizes in mind it got a little wrinkled, but I smoothed it out. I let it sit for 15 minutes. Once it was hard I pulled it off. I actually began tearing in one eye because the pull was so tough. It actually cleared out my pores on my nose. You can see all the congestion on the strip. Honestly it's less pain than extractions and a pretty decent cleanse! Would totally recommend!!
Jamie C.
These are terrible! Don't waste the money on them, they don't stick well at all. Just combine some Elmer's glue and an open charcoal pill. Let it dry and peel it off!!
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
They definitely do the job, but it would leave a black sticky residue on my face that took quite a bit of scrubbing. All in, I would buy again if they were on sale but I didn't find them to be absolutely amazing or anything.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?