Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
An oily face, particularly an oily nose is hereditary in my family. This product was 100% effective in helping me deal with this problem and ever since that first time I bought it at Duane Reade, I haven't stopped buying it.
Only used this as a sample but as soon as the one I have now finished I'm definitely going to buy another one. The results were immediate and didn't have any problems removing it even though I got some ingrown hit on my face
These pore strips no doubt do their job. I licked some up at Walmart and went home to test them out. They cleared my skin of noticeable blackheads and painlessly extracted them. I am definitely a regular user of this product.
I'm not satisfied with the product. The normal pore strips were better for me. These barely pulled out any blackheads and left a sticky residue after removal of the strip. The residue was hard to get of my nose. Not worth it.
I hate these, they don't work for me, they don't clean out my pores at all, I've tried exfoliating my skin, steaming my pores before use and nothing helped. They're expensive just to not work at all. Never going to buy again.
Works better than the original strips but same issue of getting the right level of dampness. Without enough water, it won't stick. Too much water and the product on the strips just sticks to your skin instead of peeling off.
This product will make you feel squeaky clean. I definitely noticed it the skin on my nose feel smoother. I am slightly disappointed that I didn’t see any large particles removed. This product is gentle though and won’t hurt.
Ok! I'm shocked! As an esthetician I never believe people when they say these strips work. I received one as a sample and was really glad because I've been wanting to try it. I followed the directions to a T. I was a little afraid bc although it's cut with various nose sizes in mind it got a little wrinkled, but I smoothed it out. I let it sit for 15 minutes. Once it was hard I pulled it off. I actually began tearing in one eye because the pull was so tough. It actually cleared out my pores on my nose. You can see all the congestion on the strip. Honestly it's less pain than extractions and a pretty decent cleanse! Would totally recommend!!
These are terrible! Don't waste the money on them, they don't stick well at all. Just combine some Elmer's glue and an open charcoal pill. Let it dry and peel it off!!
They definitely do the job, but it would leave a black sticky residue on my face that took quite a bit of scrubbing. All in, I would buy again if they were on sale but I didn't find them to be absolutely amazing or anything.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos