BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lexi 🌞.
Eden Prairie, MN
I occassionally use Biore's regular pore strips, so I was really excited to try the charcoal ones and see if they worked differently! I didn't see any better results though, so they weren't worth the extra cost to me.
Amber M.
Madison, TN
I purchased these hopeful to remove black heads on my nose. They removed some, but not nearly as many as I would have expected. I have used multiple at a time and still been disappointed. I will probably not purchase again.
Ashley R.
Clearwater
Bought these once to try. Once they dry it's easy to peel it off. Each strip is in its own little package inside of the box so you can save the rest for another time. Can't decide if I like them or not. Undecided if I think they worked like they were advertised.
Shanna H.
Amanda
I have very big pores on my nose and it’s hard ever with washing my face morning and night keeping the black heads at bay. I use these about once every two weeks and I really
Like them. Still amazed at all the stuff they pull out.
Melissa R.
Moore, OK
This product worked well, pretty easy to use. It hurt a bit taking it off. The value is good and priced at right price point. I purchased this product Target. I have used it multiple times. I would definitely give this product another chance for purchase.
Brianna M.
Midland, MI
The product works well as long as you follow the directions. I always find using the strips satisfying because my nose appears much more clear afterwards. I’ve purchased this at Target it Meijer and it’s reasonably priced.
Luisa P.
Woodland
Awesome product that help with blackheads 🙌🏼🙌🏼 nice small compact box 📦 I was able to take it on vacation. It was easier than I thought to take off. Target had plenty to stock up. It was great 👍🏼. It would be awesome to have a whole face mask of this product. 🤔
Elizabeth W.
Maumee, OH
Love love love this product! I use it a lot and it really works for me! It's user friendly! I even catch my husband using it because of the great quality! I will be continuing to use this since it is such a great product!!
Moriah C.
Procious
This is amazing for removing blackheads! It pulls the suckers right out. It definitely leaves a little bit of residue but only around the edges of the strip. That can be removed with warm water and little bit of face wash.
Jamie T.
Madison, OH
Great product for the price... it's gentle on the skin, but does exactly what it's supposed to do. I've always had a problem with pores on my nose, but since I've started using these strips, they've cleared up tremendously.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?